The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha, what can I say, I guess I have good barbaric genetics for great facial hair growth. :XD. I never did a full beard though, I don't think I would like it. Probably would get itchy and then break out and stuff. So I'm sticking with just the chin ;).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I need to get me some barbaric genes then >.< I've got some growing on both sides of my chin and under it but nothing worth shouting about -_-;
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome picture, Hulky! Nice, smexy goatie you have. Brown eyes...:hurr

You have no worries dude! Hakuna Matata! :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yo buggy-kun, get some pics up man. I wanna see your red nose :p.


@ghostE: awesome pics, you look like you're having a stroke in that 2nd pic while eating that delicious burger :p
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I want some of that o_O seriously... looks awesome ...
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I did not realize that there was a different thread for discussing the pics... -_-;

Goldb - I was starving, I just finished playing 6 games, back to back, of beach volleyball and I have not been that active in loooooooong time! XD

Asusp3v4x - Just go to a Hooters and order the Phillysteak!
Do they have those in Brazil? :p
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
LOL .... nahhhh ... well maybe if I look hard enough :XD... well I have hooters shirt ... that will have to do 8D :XD =_= for nowwwwww
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pics ghostE and ice-chan, I can't believe you have those Dr. Dre headphones, I've wanted those for so long! :( gotta save up!


Oh and also, nice specs :D
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
goldb - Thanks :XD They were my combined Christmas and bday present from my parents :darn
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Great pics ghostE! (She's hot. :nosebleed) Those recent updates are cool but they will never top your kung fu portrait masterpiece. :grin

IcyHott!!! So kawaiii! :wtf

Dre Headphones...B'day gift...your so lucky. :o You betta take care of those sexy headphones...:hurr
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ice ... you look just a bit different ... than I expected :XD.... well okay I didn't imagine you to have pointy eyes ^^ ...

anddddd I am so jealous of the person who went on that awesome trip ... sorry I forgot the Nick :XD ... but everything look awesome ....

so Ice I wonder... were you born in Australia ?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@asus: I think you're referring to queenofmuffins. That trip looks fun, my bro just did the same thing too. I'm tryna save up so we can go Japan in the summer '11 :XD

@buggy: have some self control for the LOVE OF GOD!!! spraying your blood all over my screen!! lol
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
YEAHHH CORRECTLY ... I am rushing my posts so I can go take a bath :XD... and yeahhhhhhh that trip looks ... awesome :XD... if you go bring pics :XD
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
@ Buggy - I do take care of them :hurr After I got them, I saw a lot of complaints about them breaking after about 3-4 months... I got really scared because it wasn't a complaint from just 1 person, like, i read at least 25 complaints O_O But I've had mine for nearly 8 months and they're still perfectly intact :XD

@ Ed - I didn't mention I was Chinese did I? :tem
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll answer that question on behalf of Ed; NO YOU DIDN'T!!!! but it's a wonderful surprise, cos sometimes it's better to find out than to be told :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@hyst-gundamn: Very sharp suit man, the chicks will come to you like moths to a flame :)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
is it me.... or Hyst sound like... a.... Beatles :XD, well maybe I am just seeing things.

You look fun in the suit dude :thumbs
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Woah hyst.. I didn't even recognize it's you cuz in the pic with the suit you didn't look like on those before.
Cool thing tho.I also wanna have a gray suit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top