The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
UST, another 4-eyes-kun :zomg

Megane FTW :yelling
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for sharing Ust!!! :D

ps. everyone send me your skype adds, I'm new and need friends :(
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I can't believe the hunt is over :faint

So who shall we stalk down next, now that the Ust mystery is solved?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Blitz, Buggy, Maybe some admins would be nice...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'm all for Bugzee.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No one cares what I look like? :gwah





Good :hurr
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
He looks scary, you wouldn't wanna see. I'm for Blitz!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'm for everyone :3
 

Raenef

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm against everyone, dunno why but it's better to have an opinion.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yeeeeah, but I can't actually show my face, so... Sorry? ^^ But I wanted to share that at least.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Next time when you do a pic like this, do it in an evening dress:thumbs...or maybe you could do a normal pic, and but the trollface so we can't see:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top