Dating Lush? OxymoronHow about a smart guy?![]()

Dating Lush? OxymoronHow about a smart guy?![]()

No, you're a pervert! You can't date her.How about a smart guy?![]()

Huh.No, you're a pervert! You can't date her.![]()



Only if you catch meI'm her dad, I can hew your penis!![]()
...and it's not like Zafidear won't cooperate, so....you can hew your own penis kthnxbai
BRUCE LALA????Really nice chibi pics from all those that shared; including the crying Tata and Bruce Lala~ Thanks everyone!

I'm really fast, faster than you, and I'll make a barbecue with your penis.Only if you catch me...and it's not like Zafidear won't cooperate, so....you can hew your own penis kthnxbai
![]()

You need to watch out, my lovely daughter, they pretend to be a nice and romantic guy just to molest you later.ha ha !!! I love how protective my daddy is *w*

VOCÊ MERECEU! VÁ CHORAR COM O SHIN!THAIS, SUA VACA >.>

LOLI'm really fast, faster than you, and I'll make a barbecue with your penis.![]()
Dates don't do that, fathers do.You need to watch out, my lovely daughter, they pretend to be a nice and romantic guy just to molest you later.![]()

Dates don't do that, fathers do.
Anyways, enough spam for me in this thread

Because...a smart guy.......wouldn't....date...................you?how's that an oxymoron?


Don't be mean to my daughter!!!It was a dumb joke...
*gulp*

so... since you're a father, you're a guy.Shut up!
And no, only me.But my sister did a sex reassignment surgery.

)hew? Dafuq?I'm her dad, I can hew your penis!![]()