Can't be Erza or Shyvana without it ^.^
Wasn't talking about that sillinessCan't be Erza or Shyvana without it ^.^

Poor wording maybe?Silliness??? You're dead to me >(


Why 2016 we settled for 2014 the last time XDDDNow you know - make plans to go to Brazil by 2016.
Don't pretend you didn't know.Gorgeous?
Thank you!![]()

Do you really think they will believe you?Now tell them how good you are at photoshop '-'

Exactly, she does photoshop in her pictures and thinks that everybody does it too.Wow...sounds familiar![]()


^ Shame - you could have challenged each-other in the art contests if you were good in photoshop.Do you really think they will believe you?
I don't even have photoshop in this notebook, and btw you could teach me, it's you that dominates the program.
---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------
Exactly, she does photoshop in her pictures and thinks that everybody does it too.
She knows I suck at photoshop but she's too jealous!![]()
Thank you!Tatasugoi you are THE prettiest MH Girl I have seen![]()



That's right! You owe me, Charlie!Why 2016 we settled for 2014 the last time XDDD

Oh, I'm not pretending.Don't pretend you didn't know.![]()


Oh no! Even if I was good at photoshop, I have no patience for these art contests, I'm too lazy!^ Shame - you could have challenged each-other in the art contests if you were good in photoshop.

I'll book a flight nowThat's right! You owe me, Charlie!![]()

Yaaaaaay!I'll book a flight now![]()

Even with photo shop I could only cut / paste ^_^. I'm using paint.net at the moment though its really limited in comparison.Oh, I'm not pretending.
But if you say so, I can get used to it.
Oh no! Even if I was good at photoshop, I have no patience for these art contests, I'm too lazy!![]()
I need to master those moves / dances!


Weird emoticon to use thereTatasugoi you are THE prettiest MH Girl I have seen![]()

Exactly, she does photoshop in her pictures and thinks that everybody does it too.
She knows I suck at photoshop but she's too jealous!![]()


I know, Banana! I was trolling you too!It was a joke, Batata
But I forgive you 'cause you posted Burguesinha and I missed that song.


Yeah, I couldn't do much too.Even with photo shop I could only cut / paste ^_^. I'm using paint.net at the moment though its really limited in comparison.
---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------
I need to master those moves / dances!![]()



Weird emoticon to use there
But I can't disagree

Can't I mock her sometimes?
Come on now, don't be mean![]()

It's a lie! I look younger than you, bastard!Tata, you look so... old.![]()

I had to try to be diplomatic
Can't I mock her sometimes?![]()
