The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,212
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Tatasugoi you are THE prettiest MH Girl I have seen :huh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Now tell them how good you are at photoshop '-'
Do you really think they will believe you?
I don't even have photoshop in this notebook, and btw you could teach me, it's you that dominates the program. :nana

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Wow...sounds familiar :vin
Exactly, she does photoshop in her pictures and thinks that everybody does it too. :lmao
She knows I suck at photoshop but she's too jealous! :hip
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you really think they will believe you?
I don't even have photoshop in this notebook, and btw you could teach me, it's you that dominates the program. :nana

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------



Exactly, she does photoshop in her pictures and thinks that everybody does it too. :lmao
She knows I suck at photoshop but she's too jealous! :hip
^ Shame - you could have challenged each-other in the art contests if you were good in photoshop.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tatasugoi you are THE prettiest MH Girl I have seen :huh
Thank you! :oh
But I don't think so, don't exaggerate. :paperbag
There is alot of beautiful girls here, like my pretty daughter! :nuts

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Why 2016 we settled for 2014 the last time XDDD
That's right! You owe me, Charlie! :noworry

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Don't pretend you didn't know. :hurr
Oh, I'm not pretending. :sweatdrop
But if you say so, I can get used to it. :hee

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

^ Shame - you could have challenged each-other in the art contests if you were good in photoshop.
Oh no! Even if I was good at photoshop, I have no patience for these art contests, I'm too lazy! :sweat
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh, I'm not pretending. :sweatdrop
But if you say so, I can get used to it. :hee

Oh no! Even if I was good at photoshop, I have no patience for these art contests, I'm too lazy! :sweat
Even with photo shop I could only cut / paste ^_^. I'm using paint.net at the moment though its really limited in comparison.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

I need to master those moves / dances! :dancin
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Tatasugoi you are THE prettiest MH Girl I have seen :huh
Weird emoticon to use there :lmao

But I can't disagree

Exactly, she does photoshop in her pictures and thinks that everybody does it too. :lmao
She knows I suck at photoshop but she's too jealous! :hip
:teehee

Come on now, don't be mean :nono
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It was a joke, Batata :-_-

But I forgive you 'cause you posted Burguesinha and I missed that song.
I know, Banana! I was trolling you too! :hee

Let's samba! :asa

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Even with photo shop I could only cut / paste ^_^. I'm using paint.net at the moment though its really limited in comparison.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------



I need to master those moves / dances! :dancin
Yeah, I couldn't do much too. :XD

I could teach you! :nuts
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Tata, you look so... old. :zomg
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No you don't, granny Tatasa! D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top