- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
*massive nosebleed*I think I have pictures in my swimsuit too)
I wouldn't mind seeing them, but you'd better not post them, there are some old guys here with heart problems
(or at least there will be if you do it)
Last edited:
)
you're pretty good at crushing men souls and still so young. You're gonna be a pro when you grow up
you're welcome. Maybe I am to blame too, was thinking of something like this :
...she gives all young otaku hope that they could possibly land the hot chick that loves anime/manga/games

like
, i bet he/she is the one that give you all ideas for theories
but hopefuly i'll be around more often.
..i would have loved having my teenager years or my party/player time in the 80s ,im one of those woh werent even born in 86 when u already were ballin