The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Mazi, you're handsome O:
well thx :blush
Stop it! You don't want to go to jail, do you?
u just want me solely for u :derp
yeah,cant be the niko i know:headscratch...he's only 16yrs old.....


:rofl



great pics lil bro:hee
thx bro,now u know how ur lil bro looks like ^^
Mazino you're one hot motherfucker I'd totally do you and let you do me :hurr
:hurr
Nice pics Maz :thumbs
Muito obrigado!
Maziiii, cool pics! I like your hat. xD What's the green liquid? It interests me.
hvala^^ i will explain it to u later :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I think you're cute, Maz. But only if you're older than a teenager, like you promised. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Mazino is 25, but lets not let that get in the way of twink jokes :kamina

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

life is hard :hee
And you let some girl who moved away ruin your life. So you're fugly and tortured? Oh, how alluring you must be :heh
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
u sure are good at provoking :3c

but like i said life is hard,sometimes even harder :hip
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
since when does mazino speak Portuguese XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I know what you said foo xDDD

well same here but I'm starting to like the language and thinking of adding it to my LONG "to learn" list XD

damn I wish I'd had a more capable brain so I could learn all the languages I like in an instant
anyway this shit is off topic BUT WHO CARES!!?!?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know what you said foo xDDD

well same here but I'm starting to like the language and thinking of adding it to my LONG "to learn" list XD

damn I wish I'd had a more capable brain so I could learn all the languages I like in an instant
anyway this shit is off topic BUT WHO CARES!!?!?
I do.

Stop showing up whenever a hot guy posts pics. He's Herm's anyway.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I know what you said foo xDDD

well same here but I'm starting to like the language and thinking of adding it to my LONG "to learn" list XD

damn I wish I'd had a more capable brain so I could learn all the languages I like in an instant
anyway this shit is off topic BUT WHO CARES!!?!?
I feel the saaaaame! And I also have Portuguese in my list. xD

Sakura, post some pictures and we won't be off topic anymore. :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh she will, she has a new target after all :teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top