I watched The Duff, I have to say that it wasn't that bad, considering the obvious, in that it was a third class movie.
I like it a lot. I never heard about news-mongering business before I saw it, so it was a refreshing experience for me. Sure, one could argue the entire plot line sucks (though I disagree) but to me the main attraction of that movie was Jake's character. He's so creepy and repulsive, and I was totally invested in his character.I watched Nightcrawler (2014) it was extremely disappointed. I will commend Jake for his acting in the movie, however the movie itself sucked.
Can someone explain the scene in the credits?
With a name like "Captain Phasma", I don't expect her to be much more than an expendable character, a secondary villain. There are already many rumors online.Interesting that Kylo has been unmasked already. That's kind of a first....makes me wonder if he'll actually be a "bad guy" when it's all said and done. Meanwhile, Phasma is still masked. Interesting...
. But as a scenarist or a realisator, I would truly fear the reactions of the fanboys if I pulled that off.Max Von Sydow is said to play an old-cyborg, who is close to Rey in Jakka, sort of an mentor figure. And that he is an veteran from the wars during the original trilogy. And that he holds a key to many secrets, as he know things about the Empire, Vader, and Luke Skywalker.

Now that I check more about that guy, I'm surprised to learn that in real life, Wedge Antilles is Obi Wan's uncle.I wonder if he's taking the place of Wedge Antilles? Denis Lawson was asked to reprise his role, but declined...seemed rather annoyed with even being asked for some reason.
Ah yeah, I remember hearing about that...Now that I check more about that guy, I'm surprised to learn that in real life, Wedge Antilles is Obi Wan's uncle.
Didn't even know he was asked and declined. Seems he also declined to appear in Return of the Sith. What I found about that is that "he would have been bored". So makes it sound like a cameo instead of an actual role. Or maybe he just doesn't want to be "that guy from Star Wars". But I don't know, Von Sydow is also signifigantly older than Lawson, by 20-years, so he is a too old for Wedge. Unless of course they go for heavily war damaged Wedge.
Also, the supposed concept art of his character, doesn't look much like Wedge. Though it doesn't look much like Von Sydow either.