....Uh I'm Team Captain .Never liked Ironman, all of the Ultron shit would have been avoided if he didn't play at being a mad scientist, just saying.I mean it's cool and everything, but I'm actually surprised people are talking more about Spidey than Black Panther. T'Challa steals the scene for me. I was skeptical about the notion of him carrying his own movie, but just from a few scenes in this trailer, I can say I'm probably wrong. Boseman is a great casting for him as well.
And to add to that, I'm not exactly sure how any viewer would side with Captain over this...but I guess I'm saying that without having seen all of the MCU movies leading up to this and I'm only basing that off of what we know of the movie, not the original story.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah we lack a LOT of information regarding this matter. From the looks of it Ironman is pissed because Bucky, aka Winter Soldier, hurt his buddy. And other than that there's the whole registration act.But it's mostly because of Bucky and how he seems to be the bad guy, even though I have a feeling it's a setup. So is Captain supposed to turn his back on him? I don't think so.
In the end it kinda cheapens his motivation, but it also shows how much of a good friend he is, and a nice person overall. And the rivalry if you will between Captain America and Ironman isn't something new, it has been slowly building up throughout all the Avengers movies.
So it was bound to happen anyway. They have two completely different visions, which is exactly the whole point of Civil war.
...And isn't Spidey infinitely more popular than Black Panther? If it's really like I think it is then of course people would be more hyped about him, plus this should be Spidey's return to the MCU. So I'm not sure what's so surprising about it.
But yeah it is nice that they also have Black Panther in it, and his movie should be pretty interesting, but no need to get butthurt because Spidey stole the show.

Last edited:






