- Joined
- Sep 24, 2016
- Messages
- 880
- Reaction score
- 593
- Country
-
I probably should have specified "2017" after, but in my defense I had no idea there was an older movie with that exact name.Ah yeah, The Glass Castle is the new one you’re talking about. And yeah, the film “Room” from a few years ago also stars Brie Larson. So now I get the connection you were making. x)
I guess I’m just so psyched about The Disaster Artist which is about the making of The Room that such connections are lost on me.
Brie Larson was pretty amazing in Room but I thought the film was a little overrated (though that might be because I read the book).
I was bringing it up to eventually ask what you guys thought about Brie being cast as Captain Marvel and if you thought she could pull it off. I've only really seen her in The Room so I can't really say what I think. 
Also, I had no idea The Room was also a book.





