- Joined
- Feb 5, 2012
- Messages
- 2,366
- Reaction score
- 1,127
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - 7 / 10 
After watching "Spider-Man: No Way Home" and what was done with the multiverse scenario in that film as well as what was set up in the final episode of "Loki", not sure why Marvel held back in this latest picture. I was expecting more of what they'd already done in NWH, but I guess, the budget was limited to numerous more cameos, however, Raimi did get to be himself in certain parts of the film that made it enjoyable and entertaining. However, Marvel so far, isn't as strong as it was just 3 years ago, when "Endgame" was released and I think the business side of things is starting to hinder it's appeal somewhat.

After watching "Spider-Man: No Way Home" and what was done with the multiverse scenario in that film as well as what was set up in the final episode of "Loki", not sure why Marvel held back in this latest picture. I was expecting more of what they'd already done in NWH, but I guess, the budget was limited to numerous more cameos, however, Raimi did get to be himself in certain parts of the film that made it enjoyable and entertaining. However, Marvel so far, isn't as strong as it was just 3 years ago, when "Endgame" was released and I think the business side of things is starting to hinder it's appeal somewhat.