Another title with a strong female
Haywire seems to be promising and also has a load of Hollywood actors to back it up with Michael Fassbender, Ewan McGregor, Channing Tatum, Antonio Banderas, Michael Douglas and Soderbergh as the director. Will try to watch Columbiana next week, even with a couple of bad reviews, I simply don't care anymore.
if you haven't seen, I'd recommend this old movie:
Domino
or there's always the Tombraider/Lara Croft movies
and there's
Salt movie too
---------------------------------------
xiO,
Michael Clayton (lol - just typed Claymore... oopsy, lol) looked and sounded boring to me from its advertizements, which is why I never saw it.
if you haven't seen it already, I'd highly recommend:
Fracture = EPIC (Fracture was one of my most favorite movies of all time as well as being one of the few of the more "recent" movies which usually turn out to be a total fail/disappointment for me, sighs), the Lincoln Lawyer was such a joke compared to Fracture, hehe
and this was also EPIC for me:
Law Abiding Citizen (it's called something slightly different in the USA if I remember correctly, but I don't remmber exactly what it was called, argh).
(Imo, Ides of March is certainly no Fracture, lol)
--------
so maybe these can help you maybe understand my taste in movies better, hehe
