- Joined
- Nov 17, 2006
- Messages
- 5,153
- Reaction score
- 1,771
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
@cracker, Nolan has one more movie in this type: Memento methinks. His first movie <short one> Doddlebug is also in the same conception while his first full length movie Following is also from this type of movies you wrote about ^^
New shot taken from The Expandables 2 footage place - it seems Arnold and Bruce have really bigger roles this time which is soooo cool <3 More shots here <even Chuck Norris is there
>:
http://www.expendablespremiere.com/expendables-2.html
Man, I can't wait for this movie.
btw. and if this is true on that page, Rourke is not coming back in sequel it seems.
>:http://www.expendablespremiere.com/expendables-2.html
Man, I can't wait for this movie.
btw. and if this is true on that page, Rourke is not coming back in sequel it seems.
Last edited:

The music is not of this world - of course I recommend only english version, the characters, sequences, songs, and gags, just masterpiece <3