It's a space expedition first of it's kind, and you suppose they'd pick smart guys on board. But no. They are in a creepy unknown territory. What the map-guy decides to do? Go back in modst of the mission. Alone. And he gets lost. HE IS THE FUCKING MAP GUY! Not to talk about the biologist guy. The film had it's corny b-horror moments. Luckily those where not that distracting, but still, come on.
I don't deny the film had potential and it delivered to some extent. It was curious start for a new Alien mythos. But it definetly wasn't a great film. Not bad, but not particulary stand out either. To be fair to, the film had high aims and even higher expectations.
---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------
More and more I hear about orignal draft of Prometheus and the cut scenes, the more I wish they had done all that. Reminds me bit of Alien 3, which was rather sucky, but maan the original draft sounded amazing.
I don't deny the film had potential and it delivered to some extent. It was curious start for a new Alien mythos. But it definetly wasn't a great film. Not bad, but not particulary stand out either. To be fair to, the film had high aims and even higher expectations.
---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------
More and more I hear about orignal draft of Prometheus and the cut scenes, the more I wish they had done all that. Reminds me bit of Alien 3, which was rather sucky, but maan the original draft sounded amazing.



Certainly looks darker than the previous 2....
Just don't let so much be obvious CGI as in The Amazing Spider-Man, that really turned be off, specially the school scene later on.
this trailer?? ===> 

And I thought the two of them had great chemistry.
