- Joined
- Nov 17, 2006
- Messages
- 5,153
- Reaction score
- 1,771
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I 110% agree <and compared to the first one it was a disaster, if nothing else : ( <though I don't know what you think about nr1>thornofcarrion said:G.I. Joe retaliation turned out to be a wastage of time. Plot was really weak and even the cinematic weren't enough to think it as a decent watch.
Recently watched 2 Sandokan movies with Steve Reeves and Sandokan mini-series with Kabir Bedi - I remembered watching those when I was a child BUT now I refreshed those and I must say: I'm freakin' sentimental, I loved all of them

Since this night I already watched 12 Angry Men by Lumet, gah I really was on a roll with his films.
And yeah Doraku^^, I really like courtroom dramas, he has a few and I love his directing style.
XD But it eels like art right then and there.
