- Joined
- Feb 5, 2012
- Messages
- 2,366
- Reaction score
- 1,127
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That "Pixar Theory" has me thinking big time. I think, I'm going to watch all the films throughout the week. Very interesting.
Man of Steel sequel to feature Batman. Unexpected, but will this work?.
Elysium looks to be the only interesting movie left for me to go see in theaters. Sorry, but I don't think "The Wolverine" will be worth my money (even on IMAX). Hopefully, "Oldboy" will deliver in October. Don't screw this up, Spike!!.
Man of Steel sequel to feature Batman. Unexpected, but will this work?.
Elysium looks to be the only interesting movie left for me to go see in theaters. Sorry, but I don't think "The Wolverine" will be worth my money (even on IMAX). Hopefully, "Oldboy" will deliver in October. Don't screw this up, Spike!!.




