I love watching Comic Book movies, for the most part. This year has been incredible for the quality of it's comic movies, however.
Iron Man - very very good, Marvel's best movie so far, hands down. Highly awaiting the sequel.
Hulk - Had my doubts originally, since Ang Lee's Hulk in 2003 was just terrible. But this movie just shattered that completely, with a stellar cast and amazing acting, i absolutely loved this movie.
Hellboy 2 - I haven't personally seen it, but I've been told that it was very good. It's just a shame that it came out so close to The Dark Knight, as that movie just completely shattered any chance of Hellboy 2 being memorable this year.
The Dark Knight - The best movie I've seen in a long time, and definitely the best comic based movie of all time. Christopher Nolan set the bar so high this time that I wonder how anyone will ever top him, i really do. But then, that makes good movies, right?
As for movie anticipation: Punisher is looking very good, as Is the Watchmen and Terminator SALVATION. I'm also wondering about The Day the Earth Stood Still, as I usually hate anything that Keanu Reeves is in. but we'll see.