Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
des said:
Nope because I think its just a movie that constantly shows tuned cars without any real story xD
Well, a bad rip off then :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
zindryr said:
Rofl, ok, I just watched Talladega Nights the other day, you know, the new Will Ferrel movie. I was extremely doubtful at first, but I must say it is actually quite hysterical. Go check it out if you were doubting another Will Ferrel movie. It's actually pretty great.
Was it? Woo! I had planned on seeing it, but was a bit doubtful because I haven't liked Will Ferrel's movies in the last year or 2. He's kind of a hit-and-miss actor for me. But sincce you said it was good, I might just have to check it out.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
Was it? Woo! I had planned on seeing it, but was a bit doubtful because I haven't liked Will Ferrel's movies in the last year or 2. He's kind of a hit-and-miss actor for me. But sincce you said it was good, I might just have to check it out.
Did you like him in Zoolander?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
glasskatana said:
Did you like him in Zoolander?
XD I loved Zoolander. He was so quirky, but I found it to be hilarious.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
XD I loved Zoolander. He was so quirky, but I found it to be hilarious.
YAY! So there's at least one movie with will ferrel that you like. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. :p
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Zoolander was funny...extremely stupid tough :p
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
What movie made you laugh the most??? I mean made you loose your mind!!! Just one…

I’ve thought about it, and I have to say “Three man and a leg”!!! It’s an Italian movie from back in 98 or something… About three guys and an art piece, and their incredible journey…
I watched it with some friends at the cinema… Man, we wore laughing so hard other people started to talk: “I don’t know what to look at, the movie, or these kids rolling on the floor laughing!!! What’s funnier???”
One and a half hour of pure teenage madness….. was nice.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeste said:
What movie made you laugh the most??? I mean made you loose your mind!!! Just one…

I’ve thought about it, and I have to say “Three man and a leg”!!! It’s an Italian movie from back in 98 or something… About three guys and an art piece, and their incredible journey…
I watched it with some friends at the cinema… Man, we wore laughing so hard other people started to talk: “I don’t know what to look at, the movie, or these kids rolling on the floor laughing!!! What’s funnier???”
One and a half hour of pure teenage madness….. was nice.
The funniest movie I've ever seen probably has to be Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
"It's only a flesh wound!"
:rofl :lmao
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
The funniest movie I've ever seen probably has to be Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
"It's only a flesh wound!"
:rofl :lmao
I actually think Monty Python, The Meaning of Life is funnier.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
glasskatana said:
I actually think Monty Python, The Meaning of Life is funnier.
Haven't seen it, but want to. ^^ Can't find it anywhere, though.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
nah meaning of life was way too weird for me. holy grail was way better imo.

as for the movie that made me laugh the most... home alone 2... when i first saw that i literally laughed my ass off.
i was pretty young and when he starts throwing brick in the burglars face... :rofl
priceless.

now im off to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 again... one of the perks with working in a cinema is that i dont need to pay.
but its also one of the most suckiest things. all my friends use me for tickets :XD
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Anyone seen pulse yet ?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hell no. I don't do scary movies >.< I'm a chicken. The Ring even scared me. 28 days later was stupid though. XD
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OMG! Ladyhatake you're infected!

I'm sooooo sorry glasskatana. I edited it to kinda what it was before. Forgive me?- LH
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LadyHatake said:
28 days later was stupid though. XD
So true I really dont liked that movie...too stupid =)
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
glasskatana said:
OMG OMG OMG! GET IT OFF OF ME! (lmao)

I really want to see The Wicker Man though. And I wanted to see Devil Wears Prada, but I never got around to it :(
LadyHatake, you accidentally (I think) modified my post and made it your own. :sweat.
I did not write that. :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
glasskatana said:
LadyHatake, you accidentally (I think) modified my post and made it your own. :sweat.
I did not write that. :p
Sorry :sweat
That's the first time that's happened. I dind't even realize it >.<
Sorry.

I edited it back. It's about the same as it was before ^^
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
glasskatana said:
I'm sooooo sorry glasskatana. I edited it to kinda what it was before. Forgive me?- LH
Who could possibly get angry with you? :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
glasskatana said:
Who could possibly get angry with you? :D
Thanks. I really felt bad XD

Anyone seen Phantom of the opera? It was a good movie, but I much prefer the play ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top