- Joined
- Jun 8, 2006
- Messages
- 134
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
if you are looking for a comedy , you should see hoodwinked, it is hilarious 


YES. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!LadyHatake said:Anyone seen Phantom of the opera? It was a good movie, but I much prefer the play ^^
Yeah I liked the feeling of the movie but the end was just some of the most stupid things I've ever seen!BoffenJL said:war of the worlds... like the movie HATE the ending....
how friggin stupid is that??? trying to take over a planet but not do any research on the little things that kills people on the planet that youre trying to take over... friggin stupid...
hell yeah! sandman looks awesome. could be the best spidey movie so far.DesiSkull said:anyone waiting for the Spider-Man3?
liked the third too. no im pretty sure there wont be a forth, i know that there are 2 spinoffs planned though. one about wolverine and one about magneto.DesiSkull said:i liked the X-Men3. does anyone think therez gonna be the 4th one?
really? where did you hear that?DesiSkull said:i know for sure that there will be 2nd Superman Return.
i dont know how kick ass it will be. the big reason that potc movies are good is because of Jack Sparrow.DesiSkull said:POC deads man chest. it was aiight. the 3rd is gonna be kickass.
nope,and im not gonna.DesiSkull said:anyone seen the pulse? [i havent yet]
.... why? if the first movie is incredibly stupid and boring and doesnt even scare my little brother (seriously! and he's 7)DesiSkull said:also Grudge2 is coming too.
did u watch the movie. in the end superman had a son and that the reason alone for me to think that there will be another one.BoffenJL said:really? where did you hear that?
hehe it was aiight. i like the Ring better myself. but yeh they are makin the grudge2. who knowz maybe it will be better. *lmao*BoffenJL said:.... why? if the first movie is incredibly stupid and boring and doesnt even scare my little brother (seriously! and he's 7)
why make a second?
yeah ive seen the movie a couple of times (i work at a cinema dudeDesiSkull said:did u watch the movie. in the end superman had a son and that the reason alone for me to think that there will be another one.
)
I like the idea of the movie but i dont like the movie itself, keira knightley as a "cool kickass bountyhunter bitch" doesntLuckas04 said:Did anyone see "Domino"? Did you like it? What is your opinion?

I started watching the movie, i liked the beginning, I started to worry when they accepted to do the reality show and stopped when the 90210 dudes appeared. Then I asked here and now I'll probably watch it fast forwarding.BoffenJL said:I like the idea of the movie but i dont like the movie itself, keira knightley as a "cool kickass bountyhunter bitch" doesnt
really work imo. mickey rourke is as always brilliant, but that role was like written for him so thats not surprising.
only thing i really liked was to see the dudes from 90210 take a beating, that was sweet![]()
could that be because ofLuckas04 said:Then I asked here and now I'll probably watch it fast forwarding.
BoffenJL said:the dudes from 90210 take a beating, that was sweet![]()
Yes, that's part of the reason and also I don't dislike the character of Domino.BoffenJL said:could that be because of
so basicly you think she's hot?Luckas04 said:Yes, that's part of the reason and also I don't dislike the character of Domino.
cause i sure do 
She's hot, but I think she "acts" well, according to the character.BoffenJL said:so basicly you think she's hot?cause i sure do
![]()

