- Joined
- Nov 25, 2007
- Messages
- 5,576
- Reaction score
- 2,079
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!
No Country for Old Men. I just finished watching it, i actually i didn't finish watching. Stop watching that crap after Moss got kill out of nowhere. The movie was ridiculously boring and slow, and stupid. I don't know why everybody was acting like it a great movie when it came out. Damn, i wish i can have the 1hr30min i wasted on watching it.
No Country for Old Men. I just finished watching it, i actually i didn't finish watching. Stop watching that crap after Moss got kill out of nowhere. The movie was ridiculously boring and slow, and stupid. I don't know why everybody was acting like it a great movie when it came out. Damn, i wish i can have the 1hr30min i wasted on watching it.
Last edited:
) is 10,000 BC.


