- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,275
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
^ Hear, hear XD Though I'm going in order to see Johnny Depp too.
I haven't watched the movie yet but I can tell you this: The Chinese goverment is all about control. They want to control the flow of information and prevent their people from coming to contact with foreign culture and "dangerous" ideas and ideals. Kind of like the ancient Spartans who didn't want their people to see the outside world in fear that they'd turn their back to that militaristic monster ancient Sparta was.Zenith said:The movie is banned in China coz of the many problems it could cause..remember the Japanese occupation of China a couple of decades ago? By using 2 famous Chinese actresses in a Japanese-themed movie is sorta like inviting trouble..
If you can read this then the theory is trueFi oyu acn raed htis hetn hte htoery si rtue


I know a lot of girls who like Orlando Bloom, but usually they like him as Legolas. Oh well, whatever. =)batz said:Gonna go for Carribbean 2 for....I know Im gonna get stares for this...... Orlando Bloom



Superman, may Jor-el rest in peace!ShgnLW said:Orlando Bloom = soft (but he is good, though, and he looks good
Marlon Brando = hard (may he rust in peace)...
....the legend....the godfather...respect...
Guess what my favorite movie is![]()
He looks GREAT as an elf.kadoman said:Orlando Bloom is rubbish as Orlando Bloom - he only looks good as an elf.![]()
