X-Men 3 wasn't as good as the first two X-Men movies imo now that I've got a chance to watch it again. I initially had mixed feelings about it when I saw it, liked parts of it, hated others, but there were some things I wished they hadn't done and that really ruined the movie for me.
Eragon looks good, but I'm not sure about the dragon designs - they look a bit too flat-nosed. But I'll definitely see it, but I'm not expecting it to be as good as the LoTR movies. (I'm a little disappointed that more fantasy-themed movie didn't come out since the last LoTR movie, though.)
The movie I'm most looking forward to right now is Spider-Man 3, after seeing the trailer for it. I can tell Sandman is already going to be visually awesome.
I'm planning to get Superman Returns this week - I really liked that movie.