- Joined
- Jan 22, 2007
- Messages
- 878
- Reaction score
- 92
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
What? Nice! Topher Grace, as in Topher Grace from that '70 show? Does he play venom? That would be cool. 


Yeah, the same guy from That 70s Show ^^ He plays another photographer, kinda Peter's rival. He tries to get all of the photographs of Spiderman and tries to take Peter's place at the newspaper, I think.Goji said:What? Nice! Topher Grace, as in Topher Grace from that '70 show? Does he play venom? That would be cool.![]()
Not forgotteing Keanu Reeves was looking good ^^
Yup, i got the invites for the premier here. It's a good date movieAzurel said:Have anyone watch The Lakehouse?
I've watched the English version, though there it's originally a Korean story. But it's really so touching, deep and sweet.Not forgotteing Keanu Reeves was looking good ^^

Ah, but I watched it alone though. But it's amazing how everything that happened was connected to each other, I was like going OH!! whenever a connection is revealed.ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Yup, i got the invites for the premier here. It's a good date movie![]()

So did I and the invite was for 10AM, who goes to the movie that early?! And i feel the same way about you on the connection in the movie. I wonder, how come Holywood did a lot of asian movie re-make?Azurel said:Ah, but I watched it alone though. But it's amazing how everything that happened was connected to each other, I was like going OH!! whenever a connection is revealed.![]()
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:So did I and the invite was for 10AM, who goes to the movie that early?! And i feel the same way about you on the connection in the movie. I wonder, how come Holywood did a lot of asian movie re-make?
I don't think the cinemas are even opened at 10am around here
Hmm.. maybe because the storyline are good!! or maybe, Hollywood ran out of ideas. 
It was for a special press premier viewing. I dont know about running out of ideas, maybe it's just an effort to make a new and improved version.Azurel said:I don't think the cinemas are even opened at 10am around here
Hmm.. maybe because the storyline are good!! or maybe, Hollywood ran out of ideas.
![]()

I'm reading LH's post and when I turn and look at the TV, there's the news about "Because I Said So". Yup, looks like a chick flick.LadyHatake said:I saw "Because I Said So" today. (Chick Flick). It had Diane Keaton, Lauren Graham, Mandy Moore, Piper Perabo and Stephen Collins in it. Very good movie, hilarious, actually xD Guys may not understand it/like it though >.>
Yeah, I saw an ad on it. Looks interesting ^^ Maybe I'd go catch it with my gal pals..LadyHatake said:I saw "Because I Said So" today. (Chick Flick). It had Diane Keaton, Lauren Graham, Mandy Moore, Piper Perabo and Stephen Collins in it. Very good movie, hilarious, actually xD Guys may not understand it/like it though >.>
Hmm.. never heard of it, but then, I don't watch most movie right when they first come out, I usually watch the cable channels like HBO or starmovies..ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Has anyone watched "Freedom Writers" & "Child of Men"? I heard those are must-see movie.

DefienetlyLadyHatake said:I DID see previews for Spiderman 3, and it looks like pure love <3
I'm also hoping much from that movie. Spidey all the way ^^ And I like the endign of that movie (or i hope how it will be from previews xD). And from what it looks, it will be about "revenge" theme hyhy ^^ Can;'t wait for may (and probably summer in Poland..) xD
Well she did win several awards for these two:LadyHatake said:I've heard pretty good reviews about "Freedom Writers" but since I HATE Hillary Swank, I won't be watching it >.> Her teeth remind me of a horse and I don't think she can act <.<
I don't get that scene either, Boff. Antonio Banderas might be a language genius, but i'm still not sure how he managed to learn Swedish by listening drunken Vikings talks. Maybe he start from the simple "Yes" and "No" and worked his way up. But that movie got lots of swordfights and slashing and dicing action, so the language scene isnt that important.BoffenJL said:hello there peoples, i have a bit of a question here.
has anyone here seen the movie "13th warrior" with Antonio Banderas?
cause the thing id like to know is, how did the scene where he learns their language work for someone who doesnt understand what the vikings say?
im from sweden and i understand perfectly what they say even though its not pure swedish theyre speaking and to me that scene was kinda ridiculous. the movie itself was ok but that scene almost made me laugh.
so im just wondering if that scene works for not swedish understanding people.

I'm not queite sure what do you mean ;p Is is about that he learnet it fast? Or that for some people it is not understandable?BoffenJL said:hello there peoples, i have a bit of a question here.
has anyone here seen the movie "13th warrior" with Antonio Banderas?
cause the thing id like to know is, how did the scene where he learns their language work for someone who doesnt understand what the vikings say?
im from sweden and i understand perfectly what they say even though its not pure swedish theyre speaking and to me that scene was kinda ridiculous. the movie itself was ok but that scene almost made me laugh.
so im just wondering if that scene works for not swedish understanding people.
