Movies - The Movie Thread! | Page 32 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hmm... now Number 23 seems interesting ^^ Love horror-thriller stuff, just that none of my gal friends watch horror :noworry

And I know it came out like last year? But I just watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Honestly, from the title I thought it was a dumb movie so I didn't bother catching it in the cinema. But hey, I'm amaze; it's not that funny but definitely different and Johnny Depp is just awesome. I love him ever since Edward Scissorshand. :love He's one fine, versatile actor.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
Man those movies loook like they gonna be the bomb! Especially for Fantastic Four 2

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I opened up the newspaper this morning, and in the entertainment section there was a half page pic of Geoffery Rush, Kiera Nightly and johnny Depp in PotC: At World's End =D I'm uber excited about it (it comes out in May, methinks)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yeah, i'm excited to see Pirates of the Carribean too, LH. But right now i'm more focusing on waiting for 300, just like Boff. :D

Paper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

DAGON! it's one of the worst movies i've ever seen! not only is the acting bad, the dialogue is also weak, and the cinematography was aweful!

venicia777

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Yeah, i'm excited to see Pirates of the Carribean too, LH.
i was hoping they will at least wait a little bit longer-- but it looks like they went the Lord of the Rings way. There are soo many movies this year that i dont know if it will as well as the 2nd one did.

Ghost Rider did soo well at the North American box office. i am just waiting for it to get it here.

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Weee~ POTC, It's a must watch! :luv Both my favourites are in it, Johnny Depp and Kiera Knightly.. Double the joy ^^ Let's go 'resurrect' Captain Jack Sparrow.. :amuse

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Azurel said:
Weee~ POTC, It's a must watch! :luv Both my favourites are in it, Johnny Depp and Kiera Knightly.. Double the joy ^^ Let's go 'resurrect' Captain Jack Sparrow.. :amuse
And of course, there will be the one and only Keith Richards as Jack's dad. :D I gotta see that!

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
im very curious about the third pirates movie.
Jack sparrow technicly dies in the second one. and what im curious about is how much of the third movie will be without Jack? i mean we know that the rest of the gang is going to get him. but how far in to the movie will it be until we see jack in the land of the dead?

cause a pirates movie without jack sparrow is just a movie, but a movie with jack sparrow is a KICKASS movie.

so im hoping for jack to make his entrance as fast as possible. i dont wanna see kiera and orlando cry about themselves...
bring me sparrow :D

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Boff said:
Jack sparrow technicly dies in the second one. and what im curious about is how much of the third movie will be without Jack? i mean we know that the rest of the gang is going to get him. but how far in to the movie will it be until we see jack in the land of the dead?

cause a pirates movie without jack sparrow is just a movie, but a movie with jack sparrow is a KICKASS movie.

so im hoping for jack to make his entrance as fast as possible. i dont wanna see kiera and orlando cry about themselves...
I'm pretty sure jack comes back really early in the movie, otherwise there wouldn't be much of a fanbase, right? xD

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

Goji said:
I would like to add Torque... it's a movie about some motorcycle gang... scenes like "the matrix" meets "the fast and the furious", but then on race bikes...
Then you still have to add the extremely bad computer grafics and unrealistic scenes like shooting an uzi while riding 340 km/h between cars while it's rush hour in a city...... -_-;

Worst movie ever! :noworry
>.> I liked Torque.

ugh, I DID hate The matrix (and it's subsequent sequals) >< I thought it was so boring. (though, considering I'm not partial to scifi flicks, I could be biased >.>)

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
well i sure hope so, otherwise it will probably just be boring :nuts

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Boff said:
well i sure hope so, otherwise it will probably just be boring :nuts
That's exactly why it'll happen early on ^^

OOh, I wanna see 23 >.> It looks like it'll be a good conspiracy kind of movie...as long as scary things don't randomly pop out of places >.>

White Rabbit

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2

- All movies from Uwe Boll, like: Blood Rayne, Alone in the Dark, A Dungeon Siege Tale etc.

- Catwoman

- Van Helsing

- League of extraordinary Gentlemen

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
The Boff said:

They absolutely must bring him back instantly, PoTC would not be PoTC without him!

LadyHatake said:
OOh, I wanna see 23 >.> It looks like it'll be a good conspiracy kind of movie...as long as scary things don't randomly pop out of places >.>
That's the fun part. Just like a horror movie :p

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States
Azurel said:
That's the fun part. Just like a horror movie :p
I hate horror movies >.>

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I love horror movies

but back to POTC I want to read the book it was inspired from I wonder if the book has the same name.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States
deathshadow25 said:
I love horror movies

but back to POTC I want to read the book it was inspired from I wonder if the book has the same name.
wait...PotC was inspired by a book? I thought it was based on a themed ride at Disney World in Florida >.>

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
wait...PotC was inspired by a book? I thought it was based on a themed ride at Disney World in Florida >.>
lol yes it was inspired by a book even though I don't know which one hold on let me google....

ok I was wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.