- Joined
- Jul 14, 2007
- Messages
- 288
- Reaction score
- 13
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Heh, yep. That's exactly how I felt about that movie except the "against my will" part. I wanted to check it out...Just saw Mr. Woodcock, against my will. Wasn't great, but it had some funny parts, I guess. And the ending...well, let's just say you'd think I'd like it, but it's really my bane.
Anyway, I forgot to mention a previous movie I saw over the summer, don't know how many of you guys have heard/saw of the movie Sunshine, but its a pretty good watch(better than I expected basically). I didn't plan on seeing it(it was kinda like picking a ticket out of a hat). It has the actor Cillian Murphy(if that helps) and actor who portrays Torch in Fantastic 4.
)


I can blame it on the sript-writer. -_-


). Although, I can play "This is Halloweentown" on my clarinet.