From what I heard, the movie isn't really all that much, and that if you want a good story, it'd be better to read the novel (which, obviously, exceeds the movie XD).
I just forgot that I watched three movies two weeks ago.
Labyrinth: I can't say anything other than: Jareth = SMEX. Seriously. Considering it was a film made in the late 80s, it's tsill pretty much kick-ass. And just like Johnny Depp in PotC, David Bowie owned the movie.
The fact that I'm a huge fan of fantasy also helped. XD
Alice in Wonderland (1999 TV movie): Eeeeeeeeeeeeh. <3 So much love. Quite long. 2 hours and half, but still awesome. The cast is GREAT (star-fille,d I tell ya), especially Miranda Richardson as the Queen of Hearts.
Oh, and not forgetting Martin Short as the Mad Hatter. That was amusing
Meet The Robinsons: Truth be told, I'm not a big fan of 3D films, especially from Disney/Pixar (they're hilarious, but..I can't find the Disney Magic compared to the classics, really), but this.
GAAAAAAAAAAH. The characters, the villains, the storyline, THE MUSIC (Danny Elfman!) and revelations, LOL.
Not to mention, the fact that they used a quote from Walt Disney touched my heart so badly. And it isnt even animated by Pixar! It really is impressive!

I wish 3D films were just as good as that. 'Course, I hear Ratatouille was just as good (been meaning to watch that too).
And movies I can't wait to see:
Enchanted (DAMN THE UAE FOR HAVING IT SO LATE. I'M PRACTICALLY GOING TO MISS THE SHOWING ><). Another Disney. With Alan Menken. Which Disney fan can NOT fall for that? Seriously. IT'S MENKEN. THE GOD OF DISNEY FREAKIN' MUSIC.
Golden Compass. Saw both trailers, and it looked great. Big fan of the series. Hope they don't mess it up. XD
Prince Caspian. Though I'm not really fond of the chice for Caspian himself >.> The boy is about 12. They choose a 24 year old. I can feel shivers all around me. Sorry. >.> He may be a good actor, but even his boyish looks could never pass him off as a 12 year old and that bothers me. But yeah. I'm a fan of the books (and the firstr movie, so...).
Iron Man. DUUUUUUUUUDE. Trailer made me drool. XD Great choice as the main character too. XD