- Joined
- Feb 1, 2008
- Messages
- 2,172
- Reaction score
- 196
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
wow, a dragon ball z movie, I wonder how thats going to turn out. Wonder if they will do a Naruto movie too
the answer to your ridiculous question is yes. Indiana Jones (no matter how old you are) is a must see movie series. The last installment pales in comparison to the old films, but still contains the original charm of the franchise. Some people may claim that certain elements of the movie may be cheesy, but to each his own. I was also impressed by Shia Labouf's acting in this movie (this means a lot since i hate his guts...); He's proven that he's definately got more than one character up his sleeve. I found Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull to be a great end for a great series. I'll end with that...now go and watch it!is it that good?I havent watched any other parts of Indiana Jones,but are they worth watching it?

I agree with you! He's definetely going to be one of those young action leads in the future. Is it true that he'll be the next Indiana?level4paperboy said:I was also impressed by Shia Labouf's acting in this movie
nice to see some people who loved the movie, there is a lot of haters out therethe answer to your ridiculous question is yes. Indiana Jones (no matter how old you are) is a must see movie series. The last installment pales in comparison to the old films, but still contains the original charm of the franchise. Some people may claim that certain elements of the movie may be cheesy, but to each his own. I was also impressed by Shia Labouf's acting in this movie (this means a lot since i hate his guts...); He's proven that he's definately got more than one character up his sleeve. I found Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull to be a great end for a great series. I'll end with that...now go and watch it!
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull- 10/10
I wouldnt mind him being the next Jones, he fits the part almost perfectlyI just watched Indiana Jones and the first half of the movie is definetely funny...I thought Cate Blanchett looks wacky there! BUT....!!! The ending makes me cringe.....it touches on one of those subjects which i totally stays away from >.<
I agree with you! He's definetely going to be one of those young action leads in the future. Is it true that he'll be the next Indiana?
Ill watch Dark Knight,im waiting for this especialy,its gonna be great as the first one.Waiting for Hancock to,thats gonna be funny i can feel it.Ill see Wanted to cause Angelina and Freeman is in there.And theres the Incredible Hulk and more movies...Whcih movies are you guys looking forward to? Personally I haven't seen any of Indiana movies so I didn't look forward to this new one, but here are some of the ones I'm anticipating:
- Dark Knight (obvious, Christian Bale and Health Ledger in it)
- Hancock
- Get Smart (Steve Carell, but comedy movies of this type are a big gamble)
- Wanted (to some degree, looks kinda like Matrix)
I think that's partly why I'm doing that myself, heh. But last time I did that for Mr and Mrs Smith I was disappointed, so I wouldn't expect much out of this one.Ill see Wanted to cause Angelina and Freeman is in there.
say what you want about Star Wars 1 and 2 but come on, 3 was good, awesome fight scenes like Yoda vs the Sith and Obe one vs Anakin. The parts where Anakin and Padme were kinda gay but other than that it was goodIt's still a no. Sir. Sean Connery was never Indiana Jones, where as Harrison Ford IS Indiana Jones. Shia Labouf will never become Indiana Jones for one reason: He isn't good enough. I'd hate to see George Lucas ruin another good franchise by messing things up with the casting and story (SW ep1,2 &3). This franchise isn't like James Bond, they can't just shove whoever they want in there. As a big fan of the series, i'd be mortified if they chose to make an Indiana Jones movie w/o Harrison Ford as the lead.
I think she did a good job,ive seen it a couple times already and i think ill watch it again.I think that's partly why I'm doing that myself, heh. But last time I did that for Mr and Mrs Smith I was disappointed, so I wouldn't expect much out of this one.
YEah 3rd one was realy good,i mean the new look of Vader was awesome,and the fight with Yoda and Sith was amazing to,but Anakin and Obes fight was the best..say what you want about Star Wars 1 and 2 but come on, 3 was good, awesome fight scenes like Yoda vs the Sith and Obe one vs Anakin. The parts where Anakin and Padme were kinda gay but other than that it was good
dark knight is the movie i'm most looking forward to this summer. my friends and i have already decided to watch it at the imaxWhcih movies are you guys looking forward to? Personally I haven't seen any of Indiana movies so I didn't look forward to this new one, but here are some of the ones I'm anticipating:
- Dark Knight (obvious, Christian Bale and Health Ledger in it)
- Hancock
- Get Smart (Steve Carell, but comedy movies of this type are a big gamble)
- Wanted (to some degree, looks kinda like Matrix)
