Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Agree with you on Heath's joker; noone can top or even come close to that (he outshined Jack Nicholson's role by far and I love Jack Nicholson). Just got back from seeing the movie and to be honest, Christian Bale was good but he can be replaced (which he'll have to be unless he'll star in the coming films). But Ledger can't and therefore I seriously hope there won't be a joker again. This is Ledger's best role ever, he went out with a bang and for whoever tries to top him; you'll fail.

I have to say though, although it's one of the better action movies I've seen in a while, it's not super. Heath's super. Therefore the movie is good.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
YO!YO!"Wolvorine:Origins"some first look footage from comic con.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/36150/t/First-Wolverine-footage-leaked.html?page=3

loox cool,Deadpool is there,but not the complete one exactly.


At first DC and Warner Bros. wanted this Batman and next years Superman to be the last so they can hurry up and start on the Jutice League movie, but after this much money is being made, they have to make a part three and they are. Sucks we have to wait longer for the Jutice League movie but it won't hurt to see another Batman. I wonder if Christian Bale is coming back and if they will bring back the Joker, cause I dont think anyone can top Bale's or Heath's performance. I guess we will have to wait and see


Well Christian was amazing in this movie,I realy liked his performance and I dont see who would top his play,I dont,maybe Brad Pitt,but I want Bale to stay as Batman :) and its gonna be some trouble cause now Heath is gonne (R.I.P) probably they aint gonna show Joker at all.Well atleast they could add Robin and add whatever super-villain they can,cause I trust in Nolans,but I want him to add Bane in to it.


Justice Legue?Oh wow,I thought it was just a rumor.

Agree with you on Heath's joker; noone can top or even come close to that (he outshined Jack Nicholson's role by far and I love Jack Nicholson). Just got back from seeing the movie and to be honest, Christian Bale was good but he can be replaced (which he'll have to be unless he'll star in the coming films). But Ledger can't and therefore I seriously hope there won't be a joker again. This is Ledger's best role ever, he went out with a bang and for whoever tries to top him; you'll fail.

I have to say though, although it's one of the better action movies I've seen in a while, it's not super. Heath's super. Therefore the movie is good.

I dont realy remeber Jack as Joker,but dont want to either.I loved Heaths role aswell,did a fantastic job.And I like Christian and I hope he stays and I just want them to make a superb third part of the movie,I dont want it to be lamer then the first two parts,but I think its gonna be good.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Brad Pitt can't evahr, become Batman. Please God. And he's actually smart enough to stay out of it. :noworry
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Brad Pitt can't evahr, become Batman. Please God. And he's actually smart enough to stay out of it. :noworry
Yeah I know that,he stayed out of Matrix,but Im just sayin if you wanted to replace someone with Chirstian Bale.Ofcourse just dont put George Clooney back in as Batman :)
 

bunshindattebayo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
694
Reaction score
112
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
So,I heard this prediction that The Dark Knight will surpass Titanic's grossing.Is this true?It'd be awesome if Batman can top that giant ship.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
So,I heard this prediction that The Dark Knight will surpass Titanic's grossing.Is this true?It'd be awesome if Batman can top that giant ship.
Yeah you heart it right man,I never saw Titanic tho,or that I could remeber,but It should surpas it probably,I think Ill go watch it again to help out :D
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's hard to say which one is better since I'm not all that good seeing stuff from a critic's point of view, but I sure like The Dark Knight more than Titanic. Sure Titanic is.. epic, I mean it's one of the most well known movies of all time. But I never saw it as "superduperwowdeserves11Oscars"-good. Not at all. There are movies that deserve to be #1 more than The Dark Knight, but it sure deserves it more than Titanic.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I agree, aside from the awesome effects, I've seen more tragic love stories that move me... heck I can say the english patient is better than titanic. it sucks that the no.1 grossing movie of all time is pretty much overhyped. but dark knight certainly deserves to be a record-breaker.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well Titanic wasn't kick-ass like Dark Knight, but it appealed to more people, young and old, kids to 99-ers. Pure family entertainment like the movies of the old times: some romance, some comedy, some action, some drama, you get the idea. That's why it was brilliant.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, and that's why it'd be even more brilliant if The Dark Knight at which, when I saw it, had my sister as the only female in the audience and almost only people between 15-25 year olds watching.. if that exceeded Titanic.. I mean it'd be kickass and Heath Ledger could rest in peace, that's for sure.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
YO!YO!"Wolvorine:Origins"some first look footage from comic con.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/36150/t/First-Wolverine-footage-leaked.html?page=3

loox cool,Deadpool is there,but not the complete one exactly.






Well Christian was amazing in this movie,I realy liked his performance and I dont see who would top his play,I dont,maybe Brad Pitt,but I want Bale to stay as Batman :) and its gonna be some trouble cause now Heath is gonne (R.I.P) probably they aint gonna show Joker at all.Well atleast they could add Robin and add whatever super-villain they can,cause I trust in Nolans,but I want him to add Bane in to it.


Justice Legue?Oh wow,I thought it was just a rumor.




I dont realy remeber Jack as Joker,but dont want to either.I loved Heaths role aswell,did a fantastic job.And I like Christian and I hope he stays and I just want them to make a superb third part of the movie,I dont want it to be lamer then the first two parts,but I think its gonna be good.
Brad Pitt? I dont think so, hes an awesome actor but not as comic superhero. Hes better at playing greek gods or stuff like that, like in Troy which was an awesome movie. Eric Bana was awesome in it too, especially that fight with Brad Pitt
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Yeah I thought Brad Pitt looked awesome as Achilles. And Orlando bloom fit his role perfectly: a sniveling coward :rofl
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Lelo said:
Eric Bana was awesome in it too, especially that fight with Brad Pitt
Yeah! It wasthe first film, in which I thought: I like actor Eric Bana <rotfl> xD
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Yeah I thought Brad Pitt looked awesome as Achilles. And Orlando bloom fit his role perfectly: a sniveling coward :rofl
He looked great,Achilles is probably my favourite hero,my idol,the guy who gets me motivated everytime I see him.And I hate Paris and Orlando Bloom,cause he killed him,with a god damn bow,while the bitch was a weak one,I realy,I realy am furious that he died by the hands of Paris.

Brad Pitt? I dont think so, hes an awesome actor but not as comic superhero. Hes better at playing greek gods or stuff like that, like in Troy which was an awesome movie. Eric Bana was awesome in it too, especially that fight with Brad Pitt

Yeah that was an awesome fight and I didnt mean him to be a super-hero,he aint those super-hero types hes a bit different I agree,but I just said it,maybe hed be good,I myself want to stick with Christian as Batman,but Brad is my fav actor so I just thought it that way.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Has anyone seen Step Brothers, Im not sure if its released world wide yet, but it just came out last weekend, has anyomne seen it
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
step brothers you mean the will ferrell one or steve nash and baron davis flick
 

kaliayev

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
951
Reaction score
89
Gender
Male
Country
United States
meh, i'll wait for it to be released on video. i'm more interested in seeing pineapple express. reuniting part of the slacker team from freaks and geeks and making them into pothead heroes is an awesome idea.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: Top 5 Movies You Seen Many Times

New list

Troy
Brat
Mr. and Mrs.Smith
Batman:Begins
Danny the dog

in no order,I have a longer list,but I think this would be the top 5 :)
 

Dhazard

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
439
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
C'mon ppl! Go watch X-Files I want to believe!!It is not a bad movie at all!(damn you, dark knight!!:mad)
Ps.: Sorry about my rant, but I do hate the majority of ppl who are fans and are badmouthing the new movie! First they did not like the 1st movie based on the Mithology of the series - I still remember those shipers that wanted more 'relationship' development - and now there are ppl complaining about the main subject of the movie - which is what they asked in the first place!! Grrr.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Just watched Wanted. Pretty cool. except for the very last part of the end.

9.5/10.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top