Yeah you better check out Reign Over me that was a good movie,it wasnt your typical Adam,after you watch it,your opinion will definantly change.
Well saw Transformers for the third time,man I realy love that movie,the special fx's were cool,it probably was a pain in the ass creatin all those autobots and decepticons and the way they transformed,but for me the one who never made a cheesy scene in the movie was Shia,man hes a good actor realy,Im not even hating on the guy,realy amazing actor,I hope his hand recovers cause so much talent cant go to waste and now they have to rewrite the story somehow,but I just hope his left hand heals,cause I love the way this guy acts,I mostly enjoyed the movie cause of him,also liked Megan Fox in it,other actors were cheesy and some were only at some points and Optimus was a bit cheesy at some times,Tyrese was not,good that the guy gets better,cause hes gonna be Luke Cage,the marvel hero if you knbow him,so Ill rate the movie at 9/10 and as imdb says its defianntly not a kids movie.