- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Thats onle here in the Phils BB... It was shown in the cinemas in more liberal countries.
@HK- The Machine Girl! One of the best Japanese B-films I've seen in a while!![]()
Something with Jay and Silent Bob? and has violence (like, blood and gunshots and angels with wings torn off and shit)?
Dogma. good luck finding a copy though. Since the Catholic church kinda purged it.
Machine Girl's got little effects in em, it's mostly props! It's a great movie to watch when you're really bored or really pissed off! 
I likes teh violence! 

man good movie,I seen it once,but it was a cam-rip,but now this was totaly different,I realy enjoyed it,I loved Maggie Q she was so hot,damn,I would think twice if I should kill her if I would be John,great movie,had hot girls and Bruce Willis is still the shit,8/10.
yeah awesome,gave me some ideas to. 8/10
John Cena is a WWE champion, who starred in a movie titled, The Marine. CMIIW, i think that he also made a rap album.p.s. who the bloody hell is john cena?




HK, I believe it was me who mentioned about Scott Pilgrim, not kalia.
And it's not John Cena, it's Michael Cera.
![]()
I still dont get it why create such a lame hero,anyway Ima check it out anyway when the movies comes out.I should go check out Juno now.@HK- Yes, feel the awesomeness that is McLovin!![]()
kaliayev said:i never said that. michael cera (arrested development and superbad) was cast for that role.
p.s. who the bloody hell is john cena?
