- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,275
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I've heard that Lady in the Water isn't that great, so I really don't have any high hopes for it.
At the moment, the next movie I'm looking the most forward to is Ghost Rider which comes out next month, but that's mostly because I read the comics when I was little. And I happened to like the trailer ( I know some don't, though. )
At the moment, the next movie I'm looking the most forward to is Ghost Rider which comes out next month, but that's mostly because I read the comics when I was little. And I happened to like the trailer ( I know some don't, though. )
oh, i just loved it. i could have watched it from a friend of mine that had it downloaded from a torrent but i didn't
i wanted to see it from the original and so i ordered the Special two DVD edition. :knk



