Coloring The Naruto Fanart Thread

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ahhh I know the one from rikuu and from starlightdevil :) I like riku's pic!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Sorry if these have been posted before :D:






 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Wow! Hakohero...those images are awesome! Some I already have, but there are others I have never seen, particularly that one of Sasuke and Itachi looking as if they're at death's door - have you got a link to the artist of that one?

Here's one by SasoriSama (who I wish was a member here):

 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Woah! Those two of Oro are gems! You sure got a neat collection of fanart. And hey, if that's your idea of spamming, bring it on! Thanks for the link by the way. Got a link for the black and white realism drawing of Oro? :nuts
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
WAAH! :o *nosebleed of major proportions*

I am so happy... :wtf I have got to get more of your links!! You got a secret wormhole of delicious fanart or something? :D

Edit: why can't Kishi turn that image into a story arc, eh? Oh, wait, just realised that's the same artist you linked me to before! Yay!
 
Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
OMG!!!

The one 7th from the top - the Uchihacest...you've GOT to have a link to that artist right? Oh pleeeeeeeeeeease? :wtf

Man, between Kylara bestowing me with gifts last night, and you posting all this wonderful fanart, I am one happy camper today. :smile-big Thank you so much HakoHero!
 

Serpent

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
202
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
i found some nice ones srry if the have already been posted
so here's some tobi love for ya ^^

















 

HisshouBuraiKen

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
977
Reaction score
2,198
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That 4-tail Naruto is amazing, I love it. Close second for the Kimimaro spine.
 

2ndKurono

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
man the pics with are ROFL,Tobis spacial ability :D, man nice pics .I wish Akatsuki was a team of clouns not a team of S-rank criminals.
 

coolitman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
omg gaara in a gai sensei suit! that was something i never thought i would see that! omg the uchiha fanart above is sooo smexy omg i say omg too much
 

fxrznaruto23

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

I know! I get all feverish just lookin' at it! Heh...my inner fangirl. it's the first time I've considered that Sasori might have been beautiful, as opposed to a little muppet. It's a fantastic artistic interpretation of him.

One more for the road eh?


This was done by somebody who goes by the name of Shinobi Mind Tricks at NF (damn awesome name) and has a DA account, but I can't for the life of me remember his name there. Anyone else know?
wow that guy was good:jir_thumb :kksharing :kkkawarim :kkanbu
 

Moloch

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Hello,

This is my first post on this forum. Today I made my "Cell Shading" fanart. This is Suigetsu in my favourit frame(?). Pleas comments.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/61253342/

BTW: Yeah, I know my english isn't good.
 

kluzman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
162
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
France
Arghh already the end of the topic! *sob* I love it so much ^^

Thank you all for posting all those greats arts !! I've spent half my day watching them :tem

Thought I'd post this one... I think it's so funny ^^ reminds me of the DBZ (freezer underlings... can't remember the name)

 
Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
OMFG...I'm not even gonna spoiler tag that one because it dang well DESERVES to be showcased. Mizu172 you are a champion! Thanks so much for sharing that...gonna check out that DA account RIGHT NOW.

Thanks people for all you've contributed here so far, let's keep em' coming! :D
 

mizu172

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hell yea, go sister! You've got good taste :p hehe... I just had to share this one, I was staring a loooong long time at it xD

<333
 

Kookyz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
That's an awesome SasuSai :O
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Well, it's been a while since I contributed anything here so are here are some bits and pieces I found lying around:

These three are from this website:http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~kurisuland/kl-narubeya.htm
I don't normally go for this kind of drawing style (I don't like Naruto being portrayed all girly as he is anything but) though I have to admit that these are really good.







As for these ones, I'd love to credit the artists, so if you can ID any of them for me, that'd be great.











And if anyone can tell me where THIS gem came from I'd be so grateful! :wtf


Let's hope THAT doesn't happen when they meet, eh?
 
Last edited:

prince

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
well i like naruto the best cause i wish i had all his powers and i like ultraman
 
Top