ahhh I know the one from rikuu and from starlightdevil
I like riku's pic!
I like riku's pic!
I like riku's pic!
:

*nosebleed of major proportions*
I have got to get more of your links!! You got a secret wormhole of delicious fanart or something? 

Thank you so much HakoHero!
, man nice pics .I wish Akatsuki was a team of clouns not a team of S-rank criminals.
wow that guy was goodI know! I get all feverish just lookin' at it! Heh...my inner fangirl. it's the first time I've considered that Sasori might have been beautiful, as opposed to a little muppet. It's a fantastic artistic interpretation of him.
One more for the road eh?
![]()
This was done by somebody who goes by the name of Shinobi Mind Tricks at NF (damn awesome name) and has a DA account, but I can't for the life of me remember his name there. Anyone else know?


soo smexy right? yuuummy 

hehe... I just had to share this one, I was staring a loooong long time at it xD









