The NJT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
WinterLion said:
goofy!!! Be nice to Taychan!! :yelling

We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. ^^
Felt like being evil......
:kukuku
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
I was wondering njt, have you never ever spoken English to your wife? Not even for fun? Not even when she writes an English report (if she ever has to) or so? Since you live in Japan, aren't you afraid that you're going to forget English? I know people who forgot their native language because they didn't use it when they moved to another country!
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
ibra87 said:
I was wondering njt, have you never ever spoken English to your wife? Not even for fun? Not even when she writes an English report (if she ever has to) or so? Since you live in Japan, aren't you afraid that you're going to forget English? I know people who forgot their native language because they didn't use it when they moved to another country!
Not if he keeps posting in "english" in these forums!
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
hey taylor, look what golden knights been saying about you.
I think this will be more motivation for you to visit the thread I told you about earlier. :smile-big
Gold Knight said:
I want Taye (njt) to post in this thread so I can start calling him a mommy :D

Cute thread and nice idea. Hope all you parents have fun ;)

:rofl @ Taye being called a mommy. ~ Ayah
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
goofy_man said:
*throws a cold fusion reactor at njt*
......................what? I felt like throwing something.....you just happened to be in the direction I was throwing :sweat
*pushes ban button*
:ban

What? I just felt like banning someone, and you happened to be a great target :ossu

ibra87 said:
I was wondering njt, have you never ever spoken English to your wife? Not even for fun? Not even when she writes an English report (if she ever has to) or so? Since you live in Japan, aren't you afraid that you're going to forget English? I know people who forgot their native language because they didn't use it when they moved to another country!
Nope I haven't... not even in fun... I don't believe I've helped her with anything in regards to english either (aside from translating what something says...) While I do use English everyday with message boards and chatting and what not, my English has really really really gotten bad. Not only because I don't speak it everyday, but the fact that I have to use REALLY simple English all the time for work... So yeah--- thus my poor English (I mean I did use to have quite good english, though spelling was always bad hehehe)

White Silver said:
Not if he keeps posting in "english" in these forums!


Why is your avatar holding a shoe?!
:p

conan said:
hey taylor, look what golden knights been saying about you.
I think this will be more motivation for you to visit the thread I told you about earlier. :smile-big
This is supposed to motivate me to use that thread now...>.>??
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Hey Taylor!!! Long time no see!!!
Just dropping by to say hello.

Btw, when are you going to share with us a pic of you and your family? XD
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
njt said:
Why is your avatar holding a shoe?!
You mean my "wife" he he he! She's modelling!
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
rykarreolacr said:
Hey Taylor!!! Long time no see!!!
Just dropping by to say hello.

Btw, when are you going to share with us a pic of you and your family? XD
haha nice signature :D (I haven't read Raruto in a while (>_<)

as for the pic with my family~ haha someday~~ ;)

White Silver said:
You mean my "wife" he he he! She's modelling!


wow!!! nice wife :) how'd you meet?
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
njt said:
wow!!! nice wife :) how'd you meet?
Haha, just kidding about that! She's actually a bollywood actress. I just happen to be her fan!
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
White Silver said:
Haha, just kidding about that! She's actually a bollywood actress. I just happen to be her fan!

ah- what a pity... I was thinking of inviting you over for dinner :D
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
njt said:
ah- what a pity... I was thinking of inviting you over for dinner :D
Oh wait......
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
*Hangs*


Since you're like the Santa for the forum. :D ( The Good Santa I mean, not Evil Santa, like Fuzzy. )
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Gold Knight said:
*Hangs*


Since you're like the Santa for the forum. :D ( The Good Santa I mean, not Evil Santa, like Fuzzy. )
hahaha woot!!! I'm a good santa :ossu


So---does that make you a reindeer or an elf?? :p

and that also means that Fuzzy is my evil twin?!?!
 

Fuzzy

Post Hijacker
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
226
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i don't wanna be your evil twin >.>

besides your to cheap to have me as an evil twin >.>
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
>.>

I'm sorry, but I have enough proof to show that Santa is indeed a good Santa, and the real ne. >.> The evil one was killed by our Santa. >.>

I swear on my life. >.> Even if I know Santa will kill me for this.

Taye-chan, the offer for me to be adopted by you is still open right? :wtf
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Dragonzair said:
>.>

I'm sorry, but I have enough proof to show that Santa is indeed a good Santa, and the real ne. >.> The evil one was killed by our Santa. >.>

I swear on my life. >.> Even if I know Santa will kill me for this.
No wai!!!!
 

Fuzzy

Post Hijacker
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
226
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dragonzair said:
>.>

I'm sorry, but I have enough proof to show that Santa is indeed a good Santa, and the real ne. >.> The evil one was killed by our Santa. >.>
LIES!!!
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
:rofl

Fuzzy, you're not evil. ;) But I think GK would be more reindeer than elf. :XD I can see Mimi as Taychan's little elf though. :D
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
I guess I'll be the kid waiting under the chimney.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Gold Knight said:
No wai!!!!
Mr. Fuzzington said:
WinterLion said:
:rofl

Fuzzy, you're not evil. ;) But I think GK would be more reindeer than elf. :XD I can see Mimi as Taychan's little elf though. :D
Santa, you continue lying about your goodness in mankind, I will be forced to bring out the Happy Santa pics. With the hearts even. :omg

Snowy: I don't mind being an elf, just as long as I become Hina's sister, all is well with the world!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top