The NJT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Srin Tuar said:
Tayってnjtのこと?
はは そうなの^^; TaylorだからTayちゃん。^^
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
hello njt/tay/taye *waves*

Just wanted to drop by and say hellooooo :luv
I can't think of a question right now, it's 2.20am and I shouldn't even sit in front of the PC anymore >.>

WinterLion said:
はは そうなの^^; TaylorだからTayちゃん。^^
I can read that! I can read that! :nuts ... well, I absolutly don't understand it :noworry ... but I suddenly realised that my hiragana drill comes slowly to an end^^
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
njt what's your favorite manga?
and how does it feel to be the Taicho of Mh?
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
goofy_man said:
Will there be a rank for members who manage to reach 10000 posts?
GK seems to getting closer and closer to that mark (as of 12/7/06 @ 12:32pm EST, he has 8054 posts)
nah- was planning on kicking him out, banning him and telling him to get a life ;) (jk jk :p not sure what we'll do, I'll leave that to him, perhaps name it after him...? who knows... :p)

eni said:
hello njt/tay/taye *waves*

Just wanted to drop by and say hellooooo :luv
I can't think of a question right now, it's 2.20am and I shouldn't even sit in front of the PC anymore >.>
I can read that! I can read that! :nuts ... well, I absolutly don't understand it :noworry ... but I suddenly realised that my hiragana drill comes slowly to an end^^
haha great job!! just umm keep practising :p

and yep~~ my name is taylor, so thus taychan :p thanks WL though^^;

Mugen said:
njt what's your favorite manga?
and how does it feel to be the Taicho of Mh?
hmmm not sure what my favorite manga is... I REALLY like One piece and I also Really like Samurai deeper kyo... and I also like Mr. Fullswing (when in the mood) and soo.... tough choice between those.

haha it's good at times, I just wish I had more time on my hands to do more around the site. As Taichou, i want to do as much, if not more than those around me... but haven't had the time :s
In April things will change though :)
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Have you checked out the sites two newest series yet?
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
goofy_man said:
Have you checked out the sites two newest series yet?
my balls and blue dragon?? of course :p. I like them both :ossu (for various reasons >.> *cough*)
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
so what exactly did you mean by changes in april?
huh?
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
hi njt, sorry I haven't been around but I remeber you from the first days of manga helpers, when you and nihongaeri ( now osakagaeri) were the only translators we had.

strangely enough I was the only one to remeber you in what is now called manga mommies corner, so we were trying to remeber who the fathers were in that thread and you came to mind, eni and winter lion are the two that actually had the idea and started the thread but they havent told you it seems, well here is the link http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11669.0
I am not a father myself but its a fun thread so come and drop in, see you there.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Mugen said:
so what exactly did you mean by changes in april?
huh?
I've put in a quit notice at the job I work at, and I'll be done with that job in April. So I'll have all the time that I used to spend there, at home^^;

conan said:
hi njt, sorry I haven't been around but I remeber you from the first days of manga helpers, when you and nihongaeri ( now osakagaeri) were the only translators we had.

strangely enough I was the only one to remeber you in what is now called manga mommies corner, so we were trying to remeber who the fathers were in that thread and you came to mind, eni and winter lion are the two that actually had the idea and started the thread but they havent told you it seems, well here is the link http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11669.0
I am not a father myself but its a fun thread so come and drop in, see you there.
haha actually I did stumble into that thread but I wasn't sure in what way I should participate so... kinda left :p I'll keep an eye out on it though. Thanks for the update, and thanks for staying around so long! :ossu
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
oh that's cool anyways nice resume you got there
hopefully i'll have one like that when i'm 18 or 19
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
njt said:
haha actually I did stumble into that thread but I wasn't sure in what way I should participate so... kinda left :p I'll keep an eye out on it though. Thanks for the update, and thanks for staying around so long! :ossu
mmm, well it goes this way, we single , young, students,etc ( not parents)........ ask you questions and you answer, your thread serves that purpose, but over there it might be more fun and not all parents are mods.

anyways, satying this long was really my pleasure njt, I mean I never participated in scanning cleaning or translating, yet I get my manga every week becuase of this place, naruto was my first ever manga and now I am reading bleach and one piece too, its a great place to be, you guys here sure did a great job with this website and its still growing even after a whole year the :ossu goes to you njt and the other mods and staff here too.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Mugen said:
oh that's cool anyways nice resume you got there
hopefully i'll have one like that when i'm 18 or 19
haha, never too early to start... or too late either :p. start now :ossu

Thanks Conan that was a really nice comment :D

Yep, this place has grown far bigger than I imagined it to, and I'm liking how it's turning out :). We have quite a few series being done here and I only hope we can help spread other manga around and get it famous and a fan base and then eventually licensed^^;.

The staff does indeed do a great job, but the members of the forum do a fabulous job too^^ so thanks to members like you, the staff and I enjoy doing what we do to help.

Thanks for the support and we hope we can keep you guys entertained :D
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Since it's been a year at MH, you can remove the "noob" from your personal text. You are quite the "admin" at this place already, don't you think so??
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
White Silver said:
Since it's been a year at MH, you can remove the "noob" from your personal text. You are quite the "admin" at this place already, don't you think so??

nah--- I've still got quite a ways to go :p
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I...can't believe I've never been here.

I would like to thank you so, so much for making this site.
Now for a question...if you were a character in Naruto, what element would you like to have an affinity for?
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
glasskatana said:
I...can't believe I've never been here.

I would like to thank you so, so much for making this site.
Now for a question...if you were a character in Naruto, what element would you like to have an affinity for?
thanks for liking this site~ we try to make it worth visiting :D

As for the element, mine would be lightning and fire~ not that I like Sasuke or care much for Kakashi... I've just always liked both of those elements^^;
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Have you ever read Buso Renkin (sometimes called Busou Renkin)? Would you be interested at all in translating it?

I can't find any translations or Edited Mangas after chapter 28, and I really like this manga. :[

I wanted to start Editing it...but yeah, it's pointless without translations.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Emery said:
Have you ever read Buso Renkin (sometimes called Busou Renkin)? Would you be interested at all in translating it?

I can't find any translations or Edited Mangas after chapter 28, and I really like this manga. :[

I wanted to start Editing it...but yeah, it's pointless without translations.
haha you're really pressing for this manga to be scanlated, aren't you :p

anyways- yeah I have read a little bit of it^^; (seriously only 50 pages so far :p. So I'll tell ya what I think after I finish a volume or two :).
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
*throws a cold fusion reactor at njt*
......................what? I felt like throwing something.....you just happened to be in the direction I was throwing :sweat
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
goofy!!! Be nice to Taychan!! :yelling

We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top