The NJT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Hina couldn't ask for a better sister. ^^
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Mr. Fuzzington said:
i don't wanna be your evil twin >.>

besides your to cheap to have me as an evil twin >.>
It's not that I'm cheap, it's that I don't have enough money to go around :s

Dragonzair said:
Taye-chan, the offer for me to be adopted by you is still open right? :wtf
haha sure ^^;... that is, I'm ok with it~ gotta get the OK from the wifey
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
So Njt, any plans for christmas??
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
White Silver said:
So Njt, any plans for christmas??

haha nope- worked the entire day *sigh*
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
*waves*
A little greeting from time to time makes the life more happy :D


:bye
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
It's my first time here, so just saying a big hi! :D[br]Posted on: December 28, 2006, 03:09:09 PM_________________________________________________Does that count as spam? Cause if it does, i dont mind deleting it :D
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
It's my first time here, so just saying a big hi! :D[br]Posted on: December 28, 2006, 03:09:09 PM_________________________________________________Does that count as spam? Cause if it does, i dont mind deleting it :D
haha I'm pretty lenient when it comes to spam :). Don't worry ;)

And thanks Eni :ossu
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
:glomp

Tayちゃん今日はお疲れ様~
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
WinterLion said:
:glomp

Tayちゃん今日はお疲れ様~
ははありがとうぉ

明日ちょっと東京に行きます~~~

[br]Posted on: December 29, 2006, 09:11:30 PM_________________________________________________With a new avatar uploaded decided to post a picture of me (drawn by GK colored by DD) but still :p

Enjoy~ :p
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
njt said:
[br]Posted on: December 29, 2006, 09:11:30 PM_________________________________________________With a new avatar uploaded decided to post a picture of me (drawn by GK colored by DD) but still :p

Enjoy~ :p
reallllly coooool, love the pic, and the hokage attire, nice :smile-big
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
haha glad you liked it :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
That drawing is really nice (especially since I know what you and Hina look like).
I actually saved that pic on my HD, it's too great. XD

*thinks about Taylor's former host*
*drools*

XD
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
GK's drawing and DD's coloring is sweet!
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Awesome pic :luv
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
I've just had a dream where you were, so I thought it was only fair to tell you. I and my bro were in a shop, and in the last part of the dream the shop owner, who was the only salesman there, got two costumers that he had to go help. Then he said: It's good Taylor came to help me and somehow with three dots before "...2 :p Then I remember looking up and finding Japanese text where the last part was ...[insert Japanese text here]. You came then and stood somewhere in the shop and seemed occupied organizing or talking to somebody. Before I could look what you were exactly doing it ended :p

You even help people in dreams xD
 

HisshouBuraiKen

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
977
Reaction score
2,198
Gender
Male
Country
United States
njt said:
[br]Posted on: December 29, 2006, 09:11:30 PM_________________________________________________With a new avatar uploaded decided to post a picture of me (drawn by GK colored by DD) but still :p
すげっ
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I see you've started to read some Baki. I didn't think it'd really be your style of manga. Granted I've only really seen the OVA/most of the TV series. What, with all the gore, etc in it, I figured you wouldn't read it, heh.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
So, njt when is your next translation?
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
ibra87 said:
I've just had a dream where you were, so I thought it was only fair to tell you. I and my bro were in a shop, and in the last part of the dream the shop owner, who was the only salesman there, got two costumers that he had to go help. Then he said: It's good Taylor came to help me and somehow with three dots before "...2 :p Then I remember looking up and finding Japanese text where the last part was ...[insert Japanese text here]. You came then and stood somewhere in the shop and seemed occupied organizing or talking to somebody. Before I could look what you were exactly doing it ended :p

You even help people in dreams xD
Ibra!!! You dreamed of me?!?! >.> not sure if I should be happy, or scared :o!! :p I'll take the better one *dances*

hisshouburaiken said:
すげっ
isn't it? I thought it was great :D

zindryr said:
I see you've started to read some Baki. I didn't think it'd really be your style of manga. Granted I've only really seen the OVA/most of the TV series. What, with all the gore, etc in it, I figured you wouldn't read it, heh.
it's not too bad, the first one that is... I believe the further it goes, the more gorey it gets...

venicia777 said:
So, njt when is your next translation?
*cough* ummm soon... :)

goofy_man said:
that rocked :D Though, I normally go by the alias superman... >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top