- Joined
- May 18, 2006
- Messages
- 6,110
- Reaction score
- 1,288
- Country
-
How was TGS? 


it was disappointing... I know I'm going to sound cheap but I was expecting more free thingsibra87 said:How was TGS?![]()
. Playing a few to be released games was entertaining (really only played one
) but... still... the lines were huge, the place was hot, and it was just... average I guess... I've never been to one before, so perhaps that's the reason but yeah... that's how I feel.
. Didn't know your college had so many "sex in the shower" people
. Kinda funny 
Tokyo Game Show.Brede said:this is probably a dumb question but what or where is TGS?
njt said:To goofy, I thought it was funny they had a typo but other than that yeah--- I think it's a good idea. Didn't know your college had so many "sex in the shower" people
. Kinda funny
![]()
Tayちゃんやっぱりちょっとエロイ。でもまあこのフォラムの他のスレに比べるとまだましなほうだね。今はスレで訊く質問はありません。
ただコメントしたくて来ちゃった。(笑)
aaah so des ne! any pics Taylor? cosplayers, manga characters?rykarreolacr said:Tokyo Game Show.
Hey, you promised that you'll take pictures! Where are they?aaah so des ne! any pics Taylor? cosplayers, manga characters?
well I did take some pictures... but they were really... ummm .... well not goodAyah said:Hey, you promised that you'll take pictures! Where are they?
SO! I found some other pics that are much better
. So umm pretend they were by me >.>
Shit dude! How many ladies do you know!!!!!njt said:So umm pretend they were by me >.>

*puts hand through hair, thumbs up, smiles[shine]ibra87 said:Shit dude! How many ladies do you know!!!!!![]()
* ohhh not that many 
Su~~re, Taychan, whatever you say. But I know the truth.njt said:*puts hand through hair, thumbs up, smiles[shine]* ohhh not that many
![]()
And the truth is that...

ははなんかいやーな予感・・・・(笑)WinterLion said:Su~~re, Taychan, whatever you say. But I know the truth.And the truth is that...
Tayちゃんは やっぱここでは言えない。ね~?
いや~ ただちょっとTayちゃんをからかってみたかっただけ(笑)でも何を書くつもりだったか知りたかった今度MSNで訊いて。njt said:ははなんかいやーな予感・・・・(笑)

はは~WinterLion said:いや~ ただちょっとTayちゃんをからかってみたかっただけ(笑)でも何を書くつもりだったか知りたかった今度MSNで訊いて。![]()
White Silver said:njt Mr. MH himself! Do you have a family or personal photo of yourself? I'd like to see it!



