The NJT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
How was TGS? :D
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
ibra87 said:
How was TGS? :D
it was disappointing... I know I'm going to sound cheap but I was expecting more free things :p. Playing a few to be released games was entertaining (really only played one :p) but... still... the lines were huge, the place was hot, and it was just... average I guess... I've never been to one before, so perhaps that's the reason but yeah... that's how I feel.

To goofy, I thought it was funny they had a typo but other than that yeah--- I think it's a good idea :). Didn't know your college had so many "sex in the shower" people :p. Kinda funny :amuse
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
this is probably a dumb question but what or where is TGS?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Brede said:
this is probably a dumb question but what or where is TGS?
Tokyo Game Show.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
njt said:
To goofy, I thought it was funny they had a typo but other than that yeah--- I think it's a good idea :). Didn't know your college had so many "sex in the shower" people :p. Kinda funny :amuse
:oh Tayちゃんやっぱりちょっとエロイ。でもまあこのフォラムの他のスレに比べるとまだましなほうだね。今はスレで訊く質問はありません。:p ただコメントしたくて来ちゃった。(笑)
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
rykarreolacr said:
Tokyo Game Show.
aaah so des ne! any pics Taylor? cosplayers, manga characters?
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
aaah so des ne! any pics Taylor? cosplayers, manga characters?
Hey, you promised that you'll take pictures! Where are they?
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
njt said:
So umm pretend they were by me >.>
Shit dude! How many ladies do you know!!!!! :p
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
ibra87 said:
Shit dude! How many ladies do you know!!!!! :p
*puts hand through hair, thumbs up, smiles[shine] :ossu* ohhh not that many ;)
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
njt said:
*puts hand through hair, thumbs up, smiles[shine] :ossu* ohhh not that many ;)
Su~~re, Taychan, whatever you say. But I know the truth. ;) And the truth is that...
Tayちゃんは……… やっぱここでは言えない。ね~? :fan
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
WinterLion said:
Su~~re, Taychan, whatever you say. But I know the truth. ;) And the truth is that...
Tayちゃんは……… やっぱここでは言えない。ね~? :fan
ははなんかいやーな予感・・・・(笑)
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
njt said:
ははなんかいやーな予感・・・・(笑)
いや~ ただちょっとTayちゃんをからかってみたかっただけ(笑)でも何を書くつもりだったか知りたかった今度MSNで訊いて。:fan
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
WinterLion said:
いや~ ただちょっとTayちゃんをからかってみたかっただけ(笑)でも何を書くつもりだったか知りたかった今度MSNで訊いて。:fan
はは~
じゃー今度訊くべきだね~(笑)
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
njt Mr. MH himself! Do you have a family or personal photo of yourself? I'd like to see it!
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
White Silver said:
njt Mr. MH himself! Do you have a family or personal photo of yourself? I'd like to see it!

haha yeah--- just not public :p
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I want to see that too!!!! I'd really like to see how Hina and your wife look like. I'm sure that Hina is the sweetest thing. :wtf
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
haha hina is great :p

hmm pictures.. someday~ :p
 

uchiha_rurik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Coud you give the transaltion for Naruto Chapter 101, page 7 and 8. Thanks in advance..sorry for been such a bother...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top