- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,107
- Reaction score
- 12,870
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I don't mind Gruvia their development is great but not as Nalu. As for Nalu adventures is making this manga in the first place and their development is quite known by all fans thats why most fan ships it which resulted in Ft's popularity .And no, Natsu-Lucy doesn't really beat at least two ships. Gray and Juvia fought together and worked very well together. As far as I recall, Natsu just saves Lucy and takes over the fight. Elf and Ever are very tsundere and act like a tsundere couple, while Natsu and Lucy act like best friends, and Natsu inspires Lucy. And um, the fans love the adventures Natsu and Lucy (main characters) go on, but nothing suggests the fans love the pairing.
Your opinion about Natsu-Lucy isn't true either it's just an opinion backed by bias and expectations to the point that you'll reach hard to defend the pairing in any form, including ecchii or Lucy's reaction to sexual harassment as evidence of development. That's nonsense.
And I actually like Naruto and Hinata, but it doesn't mean I'll delude myself into thinking it had proper development and everything. And I couldn't care less about pairings in Bleach, but there was barely any romantic development between Ichigo and anyone else, so it's ridiculous.
My opinion it's almost true like 90% and it's > your opinion that has no basis
Last edited by a moderator:

No one is the desperate fan here, we're just different people with different opinion

(like how awesome Nalu is)
)


(I don't hate him though)




