Re: Teubier au rapport !
The misc pics are so beautiful, particularly the cherry blossom one
The misc pics are so beautiful, particularly the cherry blossom one


I wonder if they read "les gouttes de dieu" (forgot the japanese name) in Japan, it is supposed to be a big hit there too.Not uncommon maybe, but here french is quite uncommon especially since it's kinda the countryside. But I found one bottle (I mean french Rosé, not something from south american countries, y'know...) that doesn't seem too shabby, called Le Parisien. The name is a joke, but it's from the Gironde, Parempuyre exactly, so while it will not be the best kind of rosé for sure (Côtes-de-Provence), it should be nice.
Iie, iie, betsuni. ^^I've been out of this thread too long, I missed your departure
Gomenmasai, Gomenmasai
Yupyup it is, overall it is grandiose. I'm currently in the Aichi prefecture, staying in Ehimacho to be precise.From the vids and photos everything looks fine. In which part of Japan are you exactly ? And from you first video, it really seems like Japanese don't like beaches. It reminds me the one in shikoku which was full of concrete too, although there was a wonderful elevator music in the background that you don't seem to have.

I'm pretty sure that they do, though I can't guarantee it, but given the interest that they have for wine, especially around the big cities, there is no way it wouldn't earn some hearty welcome in Japan.I wonder if they read "les gouttes de dieu" (forgot the japanese name) in Japan, it is supposed to be a big hit there too.
And have you got some day off for the golden week, anything planned ?
He is no joke.
Beautiful places (and beach).
.
Nice video k-dom, really beatiful scenery 

Thank you both very much.
There are too many Minority game players in your thread :-)



Take me there as well Ç.Ç!2beers..I still can't get over that you're in Japan...take me thereee![]()
![]()
![]()
