The Quiet Earth

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,440
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

True, but please refrain from stating the obvious mistakes of others so blatantly in my thread Gary-sir :gent, as here it has to be done very subtly and only Farfalla does not have to follow the rule, because, well, you know. :^_^
Hmmm....I wonder who's domain this truly is then :plot
I think that the answer lays in one of the sentence's words, but not in the adverb form. :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Teubier au rapport !

I? :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Farfalla? :cookiestare
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,440
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Farfalla? :cookiestare
:notsure


---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I'm missing you guys point as revenge u.u ALL OF THEM
*kicks the french door* BYE YOU PAPILLON HATER!
Mmmmm fake statement has never been faker. :nod

Look at this agreeable, delightful, delectable, unforgettable, so sweet she may be edible. She needs a pedestal to step out of heaven.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,440
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

In order to write a little about what I’m going though here, I’ll make a first pit stop for tonight. I brought/bought a Suntory Whisky that I put on the table tonight, before dinner (which usually starts at 06:00 pm). So, we ate, and then the big man of the family, Hiro-san, saw the bottle and (even though we ~and by ‘we’, I mean the wwoofers~ already drank a bit to taste it already), started to drink a bit of it. Then he came up with one, two, and then three bottles of Shochu. Then another one, and a bottle of Suntory whisky. Then two others bottles that I still don’t really know what they were about… but I showed them the power of a French drunkard, and drank from each and every one of those bottles! Ore wa tensai desu! At least when it comes to drinking… :sweatdrop

Obviously, as I am now, I love you all, and more! Especially Whip & Blue Mary of course… My my my, how this body of mine will look like when I’ll come back from Japan… I pity the foolish lady who’ll be willing to welcome my energy in a fulfilling dance of love, as she won’t be able to keep up. I’ll make you stronger my dear, even though should you doubt that you can become… *true precognition*

Edit : I fell feel like I have to remind you that I love you all, even sober. :nod But I think that I love this blatantly person a bit more when I'm drunk, though I still can't figure why... :derp
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Teubier au rapport !

You get drunk and fall in love with pixels O:
And oh O: You have a lady w8ing for you in France! Nvr mentioned that '-'
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,440
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !



You know, you were awfully disheartening just now... who told you about pixels? I know what's what. I'm quite the pratical dude, if you remember your own words, so you can bet that:
1/ I don't 'fall' in love;
2/ I don't fall in love with pixels...
But yeah, I don't mention much, because it's not of anyone's business... until it becomes...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Teubier au rapport !

So... you make friends with girls online and don't wanna get personal at any level? o.o
Ok that you fell for pixels, but how can you be so naive? T.T
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,440
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Who said anything about not wanting to get personal at any level? I want to myself, but I can't act upon presumptions only... when you're up against against a wall of uncertainty, all you can do is pray for a change of behaviour... I'm not the kind to enforce my ways, so in the end, I also depend on the other one's personality... and sometimes it gets really hard to create something meaningful... And I'm not naive, I simply give what we call in french "le bénéfice du doute', meaning, again, that I'm willing to let the other person show what she is/has to show before anything else. And if it looks to me like we are both heading in a weird/stubborn direction, then I don't insist. Anyway, I've made enough serious comments as it is, time for a useless (raw) vid from yesterday:


Toyohashi ga hontou ni suteki da! For real, beautiful town, kinda like southern France sometimes, very soothing. :hee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Teubier au rapport !

I was kidding T.T /pickingonyou
1- Oh God XD Drinks in a sunny sakura garden XD Fawking envy you!
2- GREAT RINGS *-* Me wantz them D:
3- Hohohoho you're also a nail biter
4- Looks like you'll get pinkier than the flowers '-'
5- You look different without your beer O.O
6- This should be in the Video Thread T.T
7- Your vids are always about you drunk and saying random things somewhere XD
8- MOAR *-*
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,440
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

I was kidding T.T /pickingonyou
1- Oh God XD Drinks in a sunny sakura garden XD Fawking envy you!
2- GREAT RINGS *-* Me wantz them D:
3- Hohohoho you're also a nail biter
4- Looks like you'll get pinkier than the flowers '-'
5- You look different without your beer O.O
6- This should be in the Video Thread T.T
7- Your vids are always about you drunk and saying random things somewhere XD
8- MOAR *-*
Daijoubou desu, when it comes from you, I'm falsely offended. ^^

1-I can dig it, I would in your stead. ^^
2-They are both the Lionhearts rings (real ones from Square-Enix shop ~one from the online shop, the black, and the other one from the shop in Yoyogi, Tokyo~) from FFVIII, just one with a black added paint.
3-Very true, but the field work I'm doing everyday here does not help. :nod
4-I hope so. :nod I like pink, in a bi-curious way though. :nod
5-Beer(s), plural, like problem(s).
6-No! This has nothing to do where Bob has to make amends!
7-I guess that's mostly what I'm about... :sweatdrop
8-Soon. ^^ Next friday at the very least. ^^
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Teubier au rapport !

AuHua beer was supposed to be beard T.T My brain is failing me #.#
I want otaku acessories from Japan as well Ç.Ç
Are the people nice there? What's Daijobou desu? XD
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,440
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

You could translate it as "it's fine". And yupyup, they are, nice. Except that, since I speak a really clumsy japanese, sometimes it seems like they get bored... but when I get drunk, like tonight, all of these crappy feelings vanishes away. ^^ They are really nice people overall, and the wife makes such wonderful meals... my, how I had forgotten what it means to eat healthily, and really savoury food to boot!
And, no beer wasn't supposed to be beard... :sweatdrop I wonder where you go find such weird metaphors... :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Teubier au rapport !

I mean I wrote it wrong >P
I wanna have real jap food as well T.T I mean, I love our doritos+creamcheese+tuna temakis, but XDDD still! I want the real deal @.@
Now you made me anxious to visit Japan again =-=
Ç.Ç
Can't they speak english, Teuba? XD
 
Top