- Joined
- Nov 25, 2011
- Messages
- 666
- Reaction score
- 2,441
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Teubier au rapport !
I might be able to take a better picture saturday, since my host, who forgot the 13 lil' boxes I bought last monday in the other guy's ~the one who housed the Mexican tream~ freezer should bring them back. And most of these ice creams (not only Sea Salt btw) will be used with cakes that I will prepare for them.
I can't say that I use fb either (had an account since 2006, first posts this year), but it's a good way to avoid multiple media, which is pretty useful right now given how little time I can make for that part. And I'm quite surprised that you are not...
As for skype... well, for now, it is mainly a mean for me to call my F&F for free. But where I'm staying this month, it will be difficult to pop up anyway, since 'random' seems to be the keyword of this internet connexion. Though the few times I was online last month, except for Gary from times to times, none of you other two were ever online...
I might be able to take a better picture saturday, since my host, who forgot the 13 lil' boxes I bought last monday in the other guy's ~the one who housed the Mexican tream~ freezer should bring them back. And most of these ice creams (not only Sea Salt btw) will be used with cakes that I will prepare for them.
I can't say that I use fb either (had an account since 2006, first posts this year), but it's a good way to avoid multiple media, which is pretty useful right now given how little time I can make for that part. And I'm quite surprised that you are not...

As for skype... well, for now, it is mainly a mean for me to call my F&F for free. But where I'm staying this month, it will be difficult to pop up anyway, since 'random' seems to be the keyword of this internet connexion. Though the few times I was online last month, except for Gary from times to times, none of you other two were ever online...






