The dog pic your posted. Nana said she wanted an Akita, but it looked like it could be a Shiba Inu. It's hard to tell without a frame of reference for size, but Shiba Inu's are more commonly that color than Akita are
The dog pic your posted. Nana said she wanted an Akita, but it looked like it could be a Shiba Inu. It's hard to tell without a frame of reference for size, but Shiba Inu's are more commonly that color than Akita are
Oh. This picture is that of a Shiba Inu indeed, though I didn't understand Farfalla's post as "This is an Akita Inu, it's cute, bring me one" but as "This is a Shiba Inu, it's cute, now bring me an Akita Inu", hence the answer.
I can't say they're extremely common here either, but I figured maybe with the Japanese population in Brazil it might be a possibility that they're more common.
Nah o.o It's not rare, but it's uncommon. Like sharpeis, samoiedas and chow chows would be. About shiba, never saw one here, for example.
Maybe we don't have many breeders here, even in places like São Paulo, where the biggest br-asian population is^^
---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------
Allure ft. Jordan Lee - I will change (remix by Jordan Lee)
Mansions on the Moon - She makes me feel
College ft. Electric Youth - She never came back
Miss Kittin & The Hacker - 1000 Dreams
Noah And The Whale - Tonight's the kind of night
---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------
---------- Post added May 31, 2012 at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was May 29, 2012 at 04:14 PM ----------
Frigging great weather today, most of the footage done = time to ride the bike, and fly to the sea! Yiiiiiiipicock! Let's gulp down a few sparx on the road too!
---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------
Engulfed a bit too much... it hurts a bit, but whatever, c'est qu'un corps (petit clin d'oeil à mes jeunes négritos de maison, si d'aventure vous recherchez mon expression favorite un de ces jours, c'est wam ~ votre carte son marche parfaitement ~ amusez-vous ^^).
I loved how the lady at the konbini was completely freaked out but laughing her ass off at the same time, when I told her that I was too drunk to feel any pain. ^^ Mo oshibori (h/)wo irimasu ka? Mais non ma (pas si) jeune, tout va bien, c'est qu'un corps, qu'est-ce que j'en ai à p***** de f***** franchement, hein, bon.