The return of the...

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: AND I DON'T CARE! :D

They shows that I liked were really good, the cast and acting were great. I don't remember a lot of the shows names. Well a few of the shows names I should say. One I do recall was coupling. If you have not seen that - check it out.

Oh and I'm watching Shaman king now.
Oh, you started it in the end :D

I was asking about the shows you already mentioned :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: AND I DON'T CARE! :D

Are you a real wizzard or just a made up, fancy magician that just knows a few simple tricks here and there!? :3c


So do you live in Sofia!? ^^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: AND I DON'T CARE! :D

No and Yes :D

I'm no magician unless it's about making food or money disappear :D

---------- Post added July 02, 2012 at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was June 17, 2012 at 04:28 AM ----------

I wonder what should I watch next :?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm sorry.

Well since I just finished watching Sakamichi no Apollon, I'll recommend that to you too, it's awesome fun and just a great watch :nod

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

PS. Why are you sorry?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm sorry.

Stuff...

Didn't you say you didn't like it so much, in the win thread?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm sorry.

Hm, I must've misunderstood you. ok ^^
I'm probably gonna watch Durarara, saw it in the same post :) .

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Or maybe not.. I'm looking for something probably shoujo and comedy.

---------- Post added July 11, 2012 at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was July 02, 2012 at 06:05 PM ----------

Favorite breed of dog : werewolf.

---------- Post added July 24, 2012 at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was July 11, 2012 at 04:35 AM ----------

Waaah, win thread 1-st win :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm sorry.

Hmmm so you're still sorry huh? :heh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm sorry.

Your thread has more posts than mine which is dead.....I WANN DIE!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm sorry.

Well, There IS a Library-planet, but how do you know? :D

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Congratz on 200 posts in your thread ^^
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm sorry.

:glomp hontoudesuka?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm sorry.

Why did you ask what Series was the pic from then? :)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: >.<

Because I didn't know and after you told me I remembered that doctor who episode.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: >.<

lol ^ ^ well, I'm good at remembering this kinds of things (most of things actually) which leads to me using some weird rarely understood very complicated and not the first thing that comes to mind type of humor :D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: >.<

wassup with ur thread's name?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: >.<

wassup with ur thread's name?
You dislike it? It's like when you get hit or something kinda like X(
 
Top