The return of the...

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: >.<

lol i don't dislike, just curious.
first i'm sorry then >.<

you should add some obtimism in your titles lol
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: >.<

My optimism is limited by the absence of an answer to my messages I sent to Adi-chan (Adorien)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: >.<

My optimism is limited by the absence of an answer to my messages I sent to Adi-chan (Adorien)
you have billions of girls in the world, do u know that? :cookiestare

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Are you a girl?
:lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: >.<

Hey - Happy birthday brah ~~~ <#
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: >.<

simdimdim said:
Friday, 3. August 2012, 23:55:​
3 hours ago I thought this is going to be my crappiest Birth Day so far. While I was dining with my family and we were talking about what to do tomorrow with my father silent as usual; The initial idea was some strawing in the mountain Vitosha and then whatever. Then he spoke and said "Let's wake up at 5 am and go to the sea sleep there and come back on Sunday." I was "Sure" before he had finished. And my mom said 'I need a smoke' ^^ 2 hours later we were packing ^^ I'm now finished collecting all the things I'll need for 1 day 1 night stay and will be going to rest so I can have at least some sleep ^^.
Forgot to report this :D I'm back now ^^ It was a half blast ^^.

soooo you wanna live your fantasy in another world while being "normal" in this one...INTRIGUING!
I don't wanna be normal. And not many people would describe me that way ^^ (actually I don't think there is even one who knows something about me and thinks that way)
I do wanna live in a fantasy world, but to be more precise I wanna do both be here and there at the same time ^^. (multitasking)

Arigatou! I had some very adrenaline filled BD ^^ went for 1 day 1 night beach party ^^ :D (This happens when everything you know declines your invitation to come to your BD :D) (Going crazy much :D)

---------- Post added August 19, 2012 at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was August 05, 2012 at 09:20 PM ----------

I should go out more...

---------- Post added August 23, 2012 at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was August 19, 2012 at 09:44 PM ----------

Went out, came back hagged/careworn...
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Whatever

Sup Wizzy

How have you been lately?
My old man has appointment with the doctor today so I have to take him.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Whatever

you have a meeting with The Doctor? Send him my best


---------- Post added August 27, 2012 at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was August 23, 2012 at 06:12 PM ----------

What a friend of mine said


---------- Post added September 01, 2012 at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was August 27, 2012 at 08:52 PM ----------

Grabbed a 2nd win ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I received a smile ^^

Received a smile from who? :jk
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I received a smile ^^

The Universe, God? You name it :D

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Do I need to change the title to get some feedback...? I can do that, don't get me wrong :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I received a smile ^^

Hey Wizz ~~~ <3

The universe eh? Nice ~~~ seen any alien chicks?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I received a smile ^^

Ahhh the alien chick made him smile :hurr
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I received a smile ^^

Hey Wizz ~~~ <3

The universe eh? Nice ~~~ seen any alien chicks?
Many, they just don't know it :D I stalked them :D
Have a big telescope :D
No I don't :D
It's normal size
But it's not a telescope :D

Basicall I got a blast from the past which returned me to a state prime to meeting Adi-chan (well almost anyway, but it's much closer than before)

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

P.S. She must've been a descendant of Niijima, goldb :D
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I received a smile ^^

How would you rate yourself from 1-10, 1 being sane, 10 being insane!
 
Top