Re: >.<
lol i don't dislike, just curious.
first i'm sorry then >.<
you should add some obtimism in your titles lol
lol i don't dislike, just curious.
first i'm sorry then >.<
you should add some obtimism in your titles lol
you have billions of girls in the world, do u know that?My optimism is limited by the absence of an answer to my messages I sent to Adi-chan (Adorien)

Are you a girl?

I wish...Are you a girl?
I wish...
@scav yeah but I don't feel about not talking to them ^^'

Nope, I wanna visit different universe/timeline.Oh... You want a sex change?
soooo you wanna live your fantasy in another world while being "normal" in this one...INTRIGUING!Nope, I wanna visit different universe/timeline.
Forgot to report thissimdimdim said:Friday, 3. August 2012, 23:55:3 hours ago I thought this is going to be my crappiest Birth Day so far. While I was dining with my family and we were talking about what to do tomorrow with my father silent as usual; The initial idea was some strawing in the mountain Vitosha and then whatever. Then he spoke and said "Let's wake up at 5 am and go to the sea sleep there and come back on Sunday." I was "Sure" before he had finished. And my mom said 'I need a smoke' ^^ 2 hours later we were packing ^^ I'm now finished collecting all the things I'll need for 1 day 1 night stay and will be going to rest so I can have at least some sleep ^^.
I'm back now ^^ It was a half blast ^^.I don't wanna be normal. And not many people would describe me that way ^^ (actually I don't think there is even one who knows something about me and thinks that way)soooo you wanna live your fantasy in another world while being "normal" in this one...INTRIGUING!
(This happens when everything you know declines your invitation to come to your BD
) (Going crazy much
)




Many, they just don't know itHey Wizz ~~~ <3
The universe eh? Nice ~~~ seen any alien chicks?
I stalked them
