- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: All gather.
It's kinda of a long shot XD I believe you're just another evidence that what I'm saying it's true
---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

It's kinda of a long shot XD I believe you're just another evidence that what I'm saying it's true

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------
I bet this is what it means 'To drop out of nowhere'I had a My Buddy...me and my friends used to beat the shit out of it while pretending it was Chuckie![]()






, I didn't even notice ^^




Sorry, I can't be mad at you. You give off that aura exactly like some uncle, when you were 10y old, who is very warm and you just love to hug...