Re: Hey-ya!
How's life going? WANNA LOL SOME DAY?
How's life going? WANNA LOL SOME DAY?

soundz kinky....Awww Greg that's really sweet. You're an awesome guy bro.
Song I'm currently listening to.
It's raining inside your bed
No parts are dry
Love makes you so wet, your legs, your thighs
And ever since we first met I knew that
I, I knew I was ready baby to take that dive
nah not kinky,gaysoundz kinky....
---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------
wiz...u're on....
u wasn't gonna say nothing...huh?
damn.... =(

^^now that shit is really gay
boy u wild...ultra homo...really^^
Lemme show you with my new ava and title

moni moni moni...hey buddyYo
back for a night ^^
---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------
In my Dominion![]()
You're right, forgot to change themmoni moni moni...hey buddy
couldn't even come back with a new avi and sig...u been gone so long...itz like a new start...wink

