- Joined
- Dec 8, 2005
- Messages
- 2,205
- Reaction score
- 1,001
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
5 TOP RPG, hard to tell. I'm going to choose 5 RPG I played more than once from beginning to end.
- FF8: first FF I finished, probably the most important game of my "gaming" life. I'm not going to put 5 FF in my favourites but the truth is not very far from this.
- Skyrim: Most accomplished open-world RPG.
- Chrono Trigger: The Graal of the 16-bits era.
- Dragon Age Origins: Story + interractions between characters. Bioware & dialogues, BEST BY FAR.
- Suikoden 5: It might be a weird choice but it was a triumph of substance over form.
- FF8: first FF I finished, probably the most important game of my "gaming" life. I'm not going to put 5 FF in my favourites but the truth is not very far from this.
- Skyrim: Most accomplished open-world RPG.
- Chrono Trigger: The Graal of the 16-bits era.
- Dragon Age Origins: Story + interractions between characters. Bioware & dialogues, BEST BY FAR.
- Suikoden 5: It might be a weird choice but it was a triumph of substance over form.
)
.Just imagine,a cyberpunk game with the atmosphere & maturity specific to The Witcher...holy crap.Then again,it makes me wonder when we'll se The Witcher 3...
: Valkyrie Profile 2 (I didn't get the change to play the first) & star ocean till the end of time & Grandia 2
and I'm too lazy and busy atm to play it again

I can't play this kind of game.Since then I've tried avoiding the FF series,dunno why though.(I just know I had a bad time playing that game)so I can't say anything about the series...