Jammin said:
"What currently releasing RPG's series does everybody look forward to most."
Well...tbh I lost hope in almost all the RPG series.The only series to whom I still look forward to is The Witcher...because the 2nd one was better than the first one definitely,and that's how games should normally evolve imo.I'd like to say I look forward to DA 3...but DA 2 totally killed all hope for me.There is this one thing still stuck in my mind,couldn't they have made more than 2 dungeons designs?Everyone dungeon I entered looked the freaking same way...The Gothic series(1 and 2 were brilliant RPG's)went down since the 3rd installment,Arcania : A Gothic Tale,I played solely for the fact that it's part of the series,'cause it really bored me.There is though another game I really look forward to : Star Wars 1313 ,check
this video.I really hope it'll be like the old Knights Of The Old Republic,even though it seems to be an action game,it's got a classic RPG system...from the video for me it looked good enough to put my hopes in it.
Regarding Capcom,at the GamesCom 2012 they presented their newest game they are working on -
Remember Me,a pretty interesting game(a combination of stealth+action+rpg),set in the future,where you are a young lady [lol] trying to regain her erased memories,memories who were erased by her former employees Memoreyes,a company specialized in altering memories.Seems like you've got memory hunter abilities in which you can modify your tagert's memories up to the point where the target can be pushed towards suicid.That's some pretty weird shit.
And another game they announced for quite a while,DmC : Devil May Cry (no really,that's the full name of the,including the DmC part,wonder how they got this original title from lol).It's still about Dante,just in a parallel reality where he is in a city(Limbo) under attack.The fans were divided into 2 groups : those claiming Capcom has killed the series and those who are on Capcom's side.Though,I did read something really funny,it seems that some fans even went as as far as threatening with death the creative director of the game - Tameem Antoniades.LOL now that's fans gone mad.
I know Remember Me and DmC aren't really RPG's,but then again,RPG can mean a different thing for each people.For example,for me an RPG is a game with a nice story,nice plot,leveling system and an open-ended world(well...at least a little bit) and interesting characters,that have some depth in them,and not just random NPC's.
Oh,just remember,Interplay revived Black Isle,so I hope that means we might get another Baldur's Gate or possibly Fallout game

(just wishes though,they sold the Fallout license to Bethesda,who made Fallout 3,which is actually just Oblivion with guns imo).
Edit : Just remembered something
THIS!.And it's also coming on the pc!
